Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Egyptian slut gets 3 years in prison for being a disgusting slut

Excellent life fuel. There's my thanksgiving life fuel of the day <3

That is the proper response to glorifying whoredom. But of course the whores and man-whores of the West will give their phony outrage on the matter.

In the near future, you'll get three years for inciting "sexism" in the West, and three years for inciting "sin" in the East. 
:(

Can't wait for the femicunts to scream 'MUH OPPRESSION!' and the racist white people to go 'MUH ISLAM IS EVIL!!!'

I'm Egyptian, I think she should be stoned so this degeneracy doesn't spread throughout the middle east.

tehgymcel420 said:
I'm Egyptian, I think she should be stoned so this degeneracy doesn't spread throughout the middle east.

Subhanallah!

This slut was probably not circumcised, that's why she's such a repulsive whore. Female circumcision ends depravity, degeneracy, and adultery.

Egypt on point again with its anti-degeneracy measures. I'd say Egypt is the new greatest country on earth.

RopeForSluts said:
Egypt on point again with its anti-degeneracy measures. I'd say Egypt is the new greatest country on earth.

Wouldn't be so sure about that lol I went to high school in Egypt and a lot of ppl were essentially the same as westerners, slutting around at parties, high schoolers having threesomes and telling everyone about it, etc
Its already out of hand from what I've seen

Anathema said:
Wouldn't be so sure about that lol I went to high school in Egypt and a lot of ppl were essentially the same as westerners, slutting around at parties, high schoolers having threesomes and telling everyone about it, etc
Its already out of hand from what I've seen
Seriously? Were there a lot of coptic christfags in your school?

RopeForSluts said:

Not that many, majority was muslim, but i guess the kind of muslims that don't know how to follow their religion or do so culturally rather than out of faith (for example drinking yet going to pray most days)

Anathema said:
Not that many, majority was muslim, but i guess the kind of muslims that don't know how to follow their religion or do so culturally rather than out of faith (for example drinking yet going to pray most days)

Disgusting tbh.

RopeForSluts said:

I'm an ex coptic christian, the females in those churches are such whores.

>Ms Ahmed apologised to “all the people who saw the clip and were upset by it and took it in an inappropriate way.”

What other way was there for them to take it