Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Egypt releases a British thot from drug possession sentence after just 14 months

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Should be under ragefuel tbh.

[Soy]

Should’ve got the Moroccan treatment instead.

I didn't lie when I said women can get away with murder. Double standards

Escobarmaxxing

Should have gotten death sentence tbh

sho Looks like a typical chad worshipper tbh

That was actually in the cards as it's in Egypt's laws. She received a fair punishment as she was in jail (not prison) with very poor conditions. Also the only motivation to bring the pills was for her husband or something, as they would have had a lower resell price anyway.

Every foid is a chad worshipper. AWALT.
Yea but I mean like she isn't good enough for chad but tries everything (make-up with no end) to somehow not end up with an average dude kind of foid

Yea but I mean like she isn't good enough for chad but tries everything (make-up with no end) to somehow not end up with an average dude kind of foid
tbh..

Nothing scares foids more than their looksmatch.

Foids should get it all the time but usually for death worthy things they get off with wrist slaps.

usually for death worthy things they get off with wrist slaps
16771.jpg

He should have not confronted Knajjd He should have been careful with brags He should have not defended Jews He should have not been so high IQ He should have stayed home He should have kept to what's allowed He should have made the mod team proud He should have only LARPed in French He should have had another chance He should have stayed home He should have not confronted Knajjd He should have been careful with brags He should have not defended Jews He should have not been so high IQ He should have stayed home

@tehgymcel420

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back