Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Effort means nothing

G

GymcelsAreFakecels

Greycel
I've spent 6 months gymcelling now and i still cant get a girl to even look at me without being repulsed. Just shows that femoids dont care about effort. While im here working FURIOUSLY to build some body mass and raise my attractiveness by 1 fucking point chad is being sorrounded by foids cause hes gifted with a pretty face. Bet he has a real nice personality teehee

It never began for us, OP.

hehe! serves you right for falling for the 'JUST LIFT BRAH' meme

There is no gym for your face.

You are not supposed to exercise for females in the first place. Just continue doing it for health benefits.

You probably forgot to shower properly!

> 6 months of Natty gymcelling

Wow damn OP you really committed yourself there

:feelsokman:

Remember: Only YOU have the power to change your circumstances in life.

/s

been gymceling for 6 years, get on my fucking level

Effort is a remnant of the more patriarchical times of old where men were require dot be strong,smart, determined etc.

You are born an incel and can not escape your fate

You are not supposed to exercise for females in the first place. Just continue doing it for health benefits.
I agree. Exercising for anything else than health is always a bad idea

been lifting for about 3 years now, not for gains it was mainly to help me lose weight when i started ( which it did).

im very skinny now and have some muscles but im not looking to get a sixpack / beefhead muscles. :cool: