Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EDP445 Caught Again

Clarus

Clarus

Recruit
★★★
image.png

So after 2 years, EDP445 was caught again, trying the same thing all with similar texts.

View: https://twitter.com/DramaAlert/status/1698412422204166359

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrx0nsb5ht0

image.png

Real iron elo behavior, to think any 16 year old would be into text like this. If EDP445 was blackpilled he could have been saved, just staying at home playing videogames and making YouTube videos for easy money. He would likely be a millionaire by now and be able to attract foids his age if he had worked on losing weight and not being a degenerate.

Apparently he has a court date coming up and could spend up to 10 years in jail.

image.png

image.png

No inhib niggers strike again. As obese, black and bald as he is, he'll still get pussy one day

Who? I live under a rock.

"See, it's about personality inkie" :soy: :foidSoy:
Yeah you just have to go to prison, get exposed and humiliated multiple times on the internet as a pedophile and one day youll get pussy maybe. Not that hard.

Why tf does this nigger keep sticking around he can easily walk away the guys who keep pressing him both times arent cops they can legally keep him there and if they physically tried to stop him he could get out of it by pressing assault charges

Yeah you just have to go to prison, get exposed and humiliated multiple times on the internet as a pedophile and one day youll get pussy maybe. Not that hard.
Sexoffenderpill

No cops arrested him already because they did it for entertainment and these videos are easy to do and take a production team to produce.

YouTube went to shit with these social experiments except the suicide ones.

Actually I was here to pick up a cupcake and then go back home

Why tf does this nigger keep sticking around he can easily walk away the guys who keep pressing him both times arent cops they can legally keep him there and if they physically tried to stop him he could get out of it by pressing assault charges
It's obviously fake and they paid him for the video

Who? I live under a rock.
He was a famous YouTuber that used to have around 2 million subscribers. He was known for his rants on football and various subjects. He was caught in 2021 trying to meet a 13-year old, and recently he was caught again, but really between this he was getting caught various times online and not learning from the blackpill.

No cops arrested him already because they did it for entertainment and these videos are easy to do and take a production team to produce.

YouTube went to shit with these social experiments except the suicide ones.

The first time it was the case, but this time the minor went to the police early and apparently he has a court date coming up. He made death threats and sent videos of himself masturbating.

Seems like the fame he had made him fall for bait because ego and he thought he could do no wrong. Then when the rug was pulled from under him he was driven into madness, compounded by the fact that he is having liver/kidney problems. Its a pretty harsh world for men.

@Jailbait Collector
jeffrey epstein thoughts?

He is blackpilled, he realizes life is not worth living so might as well get some JB before death

@Clarus azov is an obvious glow nigger operation and your posts glow also @General Alek ik you work with him at the same FBI office anyway how is your bullshit gov makework job going tonight?

There is a valid reason for the willingness of powerful men to risk their reputations and careers by traveling to islands in which young meat can be tasted. They know what age group has the highest quality. I am not familiar with EDP445, but any man who fights tooth and nail to get some of that sweet cunny is highly respectable in my book.
and here is the GrAY infiltrator with the obviously glowing username.

Apparently he has a court date coming up and could spend up to 10 years in jail.

Br1
Km1
It's really odd how they receive texts where the women all explicitly state being under 16, which below the age of consent nearly everywhere in the world and don't ever bother to think it could be a setup

and here is the GrAY infiltrator with the obviously glowing username.
I think it's someone roleplaying as epsteinberg, because that's more fun than having a normal profile

There is a valid reason for the willingness of powerful men to risk their reputations and careers by traveling to islands in which young meat can be tasted. They know what age group has the highest quality. I am not familiar with EDP445, but any man who fights tooth and nail to get some of that sweet cunny is highly respectable in my book.

He should have gone outside the West, especially to Japan if he could meet visa requirements. It would have benefitted his career as well as given him access to younger women.

In fact, there's states in the USA with low age of consent and even lower age of marriage (with parent's permission). He should have used his brain and done 12 seconds of research.

@Clarus azov is an obvious glow nigger operation and your posts glow also @General Alek ik you work with him at the same FBI office anyway how is your bullshit gov makework job going tonight?

You a Kremlin agent for volcel boys Putin and Soyrasimov.

3 days to kyiv bro, just another round of mobilization bro,

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

even if I am pro russia that aside you refuse to refute the fact the ukraine gov is a faggot jewish one or the fact azov uses the same propaganda just translated that only atom waffen did which was a fed honeypot full of homosexuals.

even if I am pro russia that aside you refuse to refute the fact the ukraine gov is a faggot jewish one

Your boyfriend Igor Girkin claims the same about Russian government.