Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Ebic] [ERfuel] [Ragefuel] bluepilled faggot webcomic

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Bluepill

more proof that 99 percent of people who make webcomics are retarded

JFL bros why don't you guys just stop ignoring nerdy girl-next-door style gamer girls who just want nice boys and not dumb Chads? seeya later virgins I'm out of here, on my way to fuck my gamer waifu

fuck this planet, especially the parts of it that reddit users live in

Last edited:
tfw you can't draw hands so you just draw stumps or forget the middle finger lul.

Jfl in the real world that bitch on the bottom would be happily hanging off Chad's other arm Teeheeing all the way to the bedroom. Incel boy would be invisible to that twat.

Goddamn the bluepill runs deep in this society. How do they go through life being this naive? Even animals understand basic biology better than the bluepilled crowd.

All IT and feminist whores are good at is projecting their behavior onto sub6 low status men.

Gamer Girls=fake news

Women who have their hair up in a bun are usually the biggest cunts. I've never met a woman who had her hair up in a bun that smiled at me. Women who wear makeup and take lots of care in their appearance and making their hair look nice are usually more tolerable. They are the ones who care what men think about them.

This meme unintentionally prove the blackpill, notice how the green guy is a nerd manlet while the blue guy is made to look 'cooler' with the shades.

Nerdy foids are the most orbitted in the world.

every single web comic or even newspaper comic i've read was just straight up blue pill lies

I do not want a "bitchy bimbo" whoever made that comic should be annihilated

JFL bros why don't you guys just stop ignoring nerdy girl-next-door style gamer girls who just want nice boys and not dumb Chads? seeya later virgins I'm out of here, on my way to fuck my gamer waifu

Also, JFL @ the idea that "bimbos" are somehow more bitchy than these "gamer gurrls." If anything, the bimbo blondes are easier to get along with than the bitches who parrot SJW propaganda. Also, RIP Bimbo. The day and age of bimbos is over now anyway. Bimbos weren't as bad as the feminist "not-like-all-the-other-gurrrls" who came after the bimbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back