Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eating an apple right now

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
Yummy
Id still prefer goyslop

I'm a Sloppa enjoyer

Same but im too poor and live way too far from any slopmarket so i can enjoy it like once every few weeks
Unlucky I was on a goyslop diet for a little bit this year I started getting really bad acne from it though lol

Who is making a goyfeed enjoyer thread?

i'm actually curious when goy slop and feed got popular, is there still a based subreddit out there? or a chan? ppl using goy memes is kekfuel as fuck

i didn't really see it on pol much

ok gray enjoy
Off topic but I swear to god your pfp looks exactly like one of my old classmates
short, identical frame, he always wore generic clothes like pepe in that photo, and he had very similare eyes popping out of his skull like pepe. and even the stare is very similar

Edit: he also holded his backpack with his two hands like pepe is in that photo
Edit2: felt like i had to include the fact he was sperged asf and lonely so he was incel just not aware of the incel community

Last edited:
Off topic but I swear to god your pfp looks exactly like one of my old classmates
short, identical frame, he always wore generic clothes like pepe in that photo, and he had very similare eyes popping out of his skull like pepe. and even the stare is very similar

Edit: he also holded his backpack with his two hands like pepe is in that photo
based classmate