Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

goyslopmaxxing going well

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
sick of being a skinnyfag so i'm eating a ton of goyslop and drinking loads of milk everyday to get bigger, going well so far and eating is actually good cope for inceldom.
I have ogre face, gonna get an ogre body as well

im going kfcmaxxing tomorrow

cant wait for thuise juicy goyslopwings with a diet coke

Image 2024 05 23 214856652

Warm woman milk! Woman milk is literally conceived for human consumption.

It is much more weird and unnatural to drink the milk of another species, like cow milk? That shit is disgusting.

I want human Stacy milk :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

i cant afford goyslop its so fucking expensive now. one year ago it cost $14 usd for a big meal i could barely finish but the same meal costs $18

do u also goyslopmaxx?
Nah mang, shit is expensive as hell especially when it's uber eats or MR D. No way in hell I'm paying R200+ for a large big mac + delivery.
Shit's a scam rather go there in person mang, but I barely go outside jfl.

Do you goyslopmaxx? and you've been active on the forum for the past day or 2 jfl :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

i cant afford goyslop its so fucking expensive now. one year ago it cost $14 usd for a big meal i could barely finish but the same meal costs $18
yeah true, luckily i live with mama and papa so they buy the food

Nah mang, shit is expensive as hell especially when it's uber eats or MR D. No way in hell I'm paying R200+ for a large big mac + delivery.
Shit's a scam rather go there in person mang, but I barely go outside jfl.

Do you goyslopmaxx? and you've been active on the forum for the past day or 2 jfl :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
haha lol its brutal how on top of all our misery we cant even get a fucking Happy Meal for christs sake life is brutal man. i used to goyslop on kotas and chips, enegy drinks. but i hate going outside, niggas keep asking you for money 24/7 and you know how obnoxious kasi dudes are. i basically have nothing else to do . its either incels.is or cooming until my dick gets blisters .my brain is fried man i cant concentrate on any productive shit i do