Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eating alone at restaurants

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
it's one of my favorite copes. Especially going at night. I like going to some shitty Turk-owned pizza places and watching them make food. It's really relaxing for some reason and despite being wagies they seem happy doing it.
I observe the people around me, especially couples who come in.
This is basically the highlight of my weekends :cryfeels:

Pure suifuel :feelsbadman:make me remember this thread on a french incel forum:

I witnessed something very poignant yesterday

I explain to you

I went to eat in a restaurant with my parents, so far nothing more normal.
And along came a man of about 60, alone

He looked sad, he didn't have a wedding ring.
He sat down at a table for two and put his coat on the chair opposite

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye because he intrigued me.
He was looking at what he wanted to eat on the menu, with a deeply sad face

He flashed a smile when the waitress took his order and left then he started to look at the people in the restaurant who were with friends, with a sad look

Sometimes he turned on his phone and listened to something while holding his phone like during a call, but he didn't speak.

Turk-owned
based bro ! eating alone is far better than eating with other normscums !

i dont want to wait them to finish !
i dont want to hear the gross voices when they are eating !
i dont want to talk when eating ! stupid idiots talking when eating i cant believe that shit

I explain to you

He flashed a smile when the waitress took his order and left then he started to look at the people in the restaurant who were with friends, with a sad look

Sometimes he turned on his phone and listened to something while holding his phone like during a call, but he didn't speak.
60 year old incel? damn... I wouldn't want to get married though. Wouldn't want to make it to 60 either...

Sounds pretty good. I'll definitely try it. Looks like a good cope. :yes:

60 year old incel? damn... I wouldn't want to get married though. Wouldn't want to make it to 60 either...
Same, im constantly pressured from wake up to sleep at 25yo and i dont even work.
I just cant imagine how painfull it will me at 50yo with pressure doubled or tripled

I feel too much mogged by the normies around me when I’m at restaurants. I only order it to take it home.

I explain to you

A glimpse into the future

Food enthusiast @Moeggels in action with the Turks

I'd rather get my food delivered and eat it at home, not interested in watching normfag scum.

I'm never going to travel to Barcelona with my lovely gf to enjoy in a Michelin restaurant.

Last time I did that there was a huge double table of college whites two tables behind me. They ruined the experience for me, unironically all they talked about was the chads at their uni.

It's too depressing for me. Done it once and that was enough.

Yes. I was going to visit a restaurant in St Paul before one of my trips, though I chose to wait for later.

i go to cafes alone all the time too, its nice to go out even if i have nobody to accompany me

Fuck that I always just do takeout

I don't mind dining in alone, but prefer to do it when it's slow and/or in the late nights. You get the place to yourself practically, service is quicker, and you're better attended if it's really dead enough, though I would recommend the slow days of tuesday thru thursday since friday through monday tend to be the busiest and you run the risk of dealing with more couples, bitches, and chads who have had too much to drink and generally a more packed house. Also depending on distance, walking there is kind of nice and makes you feel good, at least for me. If you're a regular and build a good rapport with the staff they may even hook it up with little discounts or extras, which is cool I guess.

it's one of my favorite copes. Especially going at night. I like going to some shitty Turk-owned pizza places and watching them make food. It's really relaxing for some reason and despite being wagies they seem happy doing it.
I observe the people around me, especially couples who come in.
This is basically the highlight of my weekends :cryfeels:
Where are your zoomers?