Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eastern Europe is the SEA for asian men.

JFL if you think your average manlet dicklet ricecel can get a girl like this without paying through the nose (and she'll still cheat on him LMAO)
Irina shayk hot

Here in Germany every attractive Slavic chick is only after Aryan Chads like German chicks do.

Depends on what standard you're applying. If you're judging how good looking he is for an asian then yeah he's good looking for an asian. But that's nonsense. No one cares if you're good looking for an asian. Top asian male models get half as many matches and 1/3 as many messages as 7/10 white guys. Because asian men are fundamentally undesirable in their appearance.

This is true. The only exception I've seen is Tim Chung. But he got so much attention just because only 1 out of billion Asian guy can look this masculine and handsome.

Last edited:
these things should be kept secret.

yeah, we have some incels from EE, they are fakecels, eastern europe is one of the few places on earth with alot more foids than men, these chumps have no excuse if a ricecels can go marry EE females

This is actually 100% legit. A lot of people don't realize that white women have the second most masculine bone structures of all women. The only female race with more masculine bones are blacks.

Hispanic/latino, indian, and rice women have gentler jaws and bones in general.

People put white women above those races primarily because white coloration and colorful eyes/hair halo women like crazy. But white women's higher masculinity than those other races is undeniable and blatant.

If you can live without white coloration, any of those other races can provide more feminine women.
High IQ

The only exception I've seen is Tim Chung. But he got so much attention just because only 1 out of billion Asian guy can look this masculine and handsome.
JFL he literally is only the BODYGUARD of one of the kardashians

Id rope if I did not have a hot non ethnic gf as an ethnic chad tbh:feelsrope: