Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eastern Europe is the SEA for asian men.

Tygercel

Tygercel

Recruit
★★★★
I dream of the day I can go to ee and snag my self a slavic bride.

atom sized IQ thread OP

also false equivalence because slavic bitches are known for their gold digger tendencies and asian men that go their tend to be loaded
whereas thai whores have actual attraction to white guys

Is there a SEA for sand niggers?

E53FC6C2 7D15 43BD A416 C777155EEB5D

@Zesto

Doubt it. Are you crazy? EE women are the first or second most desirable women in the world tied with Nordic/Germanic foids.

Good luck with that. Vlad's gonna bash your skull in.

>Three white girls date/marry Asian men
>Worthy of global news headline

That should tell you all you need to know. Meanwhile I see 3-5 WMAF couples every time I go biking.

I'll try slavmaxx in the future

>Three white girls date/marry Asian men
>Worthy of global news headline

That should tell you all you need to know. Meanwhile I see 3-5 WMAF couples every time I go biking.

Also, notice how horribly the white women masculinity MOG their "Asian boyfriends":

3734bcd6-487a-48b3-8193-9f92f959c4d9.jpeg

4136dd06-65f1-4bc4-9c9c-4cbd88eb2f60.jpeg

beb62b01-bcbd-4e8a-84c7-5d7827802da5.jpeg

This is why Asian men are fucked in the dating market and there is no cure. Average white women have more masculinity than an average Asian guy.

Asian men simply could not be less masculine if they tried. It's a cruel joke of nature really. The open dating market is brutal. Like putting chihuahuas up against pitbulls.

Also, notice how horribly the white women masculinity MOG their "Asian boyfriends":

This is why Asian men are fucked in the dating market and there is no cure. Average white women have more masculinity than an average Asian guy.

Asian men simply could not be less masculine if they tried. It's a cruel joke of nature really. The open dating market is brutal. Like putting chihuahuas up against pitbulls.

the bottom pic is pretty looksmatched is u removed any white bias

in china the pareto principle is 15/85 due to the the gender ratio being 52.5/50 M/F

the bottom pic is pretty looksmatched is u removed any white bias

in china the pareto principle is 15/85 due to the the gender ratio being 52.5/50 M/F

There is no such thing as "white bias". Look at the boy in the bottom picture. He looks like an overgrown 10 year old kid that hasn't even gone through puberty yet.

There is no such thing as "white bias". Look at the boy in the bottom picture. He looks like an overgrown 10 year old kid that hasn't even gone through puberty yet.

He still mogs the hell out of his wife though

He still mogs the hell out of his wife though

Nope. He has zero masculinity. She almost looks like she could snap his neck like a twig. I bet her brothers masculinity MOG the fuck out of that boyish asian.

Her genetics would breed strongmen slayer children. His genetics will breed weak childish small incels.

The quality of a person's genome is primarily measured by the degree to which they can produce high quality male offspring.

Nope. He has zero masculinity. She looks like she could snap his neck like a twig. Her genetics would breed strongmen slayer children. His genetics will breed weak childish small incels.

The quality of a person's genome is primarily measured by the degree to which they can produce high quality male offspring.

I'm talking face. Come on man, you can't seriously think she face mogs him?

I'm talking face. Come on man, you can't seriously think she face mogs him?

Depends on what standard you're applying. If you're judging how good looking he is for an asian then yeah he's good looking for an asian. But that's nonsense. No one cares if you're good looking for an asian. Top asian male models get half as many matches and 1/3 as many messages as 7/10 white guys. Because asian men are fundamentally undesirable in their appearance.

His total SMV is maybe just a tiny fraction of hers.

Depends on what standard you're applying. If you're judging how good looking he is for an asian then yeah he's good looking for an asian. But that's nonsense. No one cares if you're good looking for an asian. Top asian male models get half as many matches and 1/3 as many messages as 7/10 white guys. Because asian men are fundamentally undesirable in their appearance.

His total SMV is maybe just a tiny fraction of hers.

SMV of a women is 99.99% of the time higher than SMV of a man.

This honestly speaks far worse towards western women than it does Asian men.

That's why I always smh at ethnics craving these manjaws high-test freaks.

Ricecels can easily ascend with foids in EE

I would do the same if I were asian

This honestly speaks far worse towards western women than it does Asian men.

That's why I always smh at ethnics craving these manjaws high-test freaks.

This is actually 100% legit. A lot of people don't realize that white women have the second most masculine bone structures of all women. The only female race with more masculine bones are blacks.

Hispanic/latino, indian, and rice women have gentler jaws and bones in general.

People put white women above those races primarily because white coloration and colorful eyes/hair halo women like crazy. But white women's higher masculinity than those other races is undeniable and blatant.

If you can live without white coloration, any of those other races can provide more feminine women.

Last edited:
Considering us sub5 get nothing in SEA except prostitutes I believe it.

Fucking hell even asians have their own SEA now, where is the SEA for Latinocels?

Fucking hell even asians have their own SEA now, where is the SEA for Latinocels?

Just be Ricky Martin.
3554129_ricky-monsalve_1.jpeg

Just be Mario Lopez.

mariolopez__120504214823.jpg

Max latino is almost basically a white guy.

But bottom latino is basically a curry.

barrientos-flores_abel.jpg

Latinos have broad range.

Just be Ricky Martin.
3554129_ricky-monsalve_1.jpeg

Just be Mario Lopez.

mariolopez__120504214823.jpg

Max latino is almost basically a white guy.

But bottom latino is basically a curry.

barrientos-flores_abel.jpg

Latinos have broad range.

Broad range indeed, we're similar to sandniggers in that regard.

Broad range indeed, we're similar to sandniggers in that regard.

Yeah agreed entirely. I consider your races on the same level as each other roughly.

When I was trying to rank the male races I debated a lot whether hispanics should mog Arabs or vice versa. In the end I put you guys above Arabs because some latinos/hispanics are basically white (eg. Ricky Martin) with better facial structure than Arabs are capable of. But it's really individual and subjective comparing your groups. I flip back and forth mentally on that ordering easily.

Asian men have more sex than any other race. That's why we have the highest population in the world.

How do you like them black pills

Asian men have more sex than any other race. That's why we have the highest population in the world.

I know. Ricecels and Currycels will overrun and inherit the world. Whites will become extinct. Blacks are too low IQ to run shit. This is the greatest hilarity of the blackpill. The lowest SMV races (rice & curry) are also the most reproductively successful.

Black Africans have the highest rates when it comes to having sex. Nothing beats the BBC.

atom sized IQ thread OP

also false equivalence because slavic bitches are known for their gold digger tendencies and asian men that go their tend to be loaded
whereas thai whores have actual attraction to white guys
EE is not slavic tho except few countriess

peanut IQ thread

Nope. He has zero masculinity. She almost looks like she could snap his neck like a twig. I bet her brothers masculinity MOG the fuck out of that boyish asian.

Her genetics would breed strongmen slayer children. His genetics will breed weak childish small incels.

libfags hatefacts.

I dream of the day I can go to ee and snag my self a slavic bride.
truth but it's also heaven for blackcels and pajeetcels

imgur.com/a/nRgAiLs

If you don't come to EE as ethnic then you are Volcel.