Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

East Asian females are popular because they're petite.

short and good bodies, also eyes almost always look very similar so thats less of a factor in facial attractiveness

Men have different taste in women compared to women, some prefer skinny girls, some prefer thick woman, some like a bit older women, some care about face most, some care about the body the most. Women are all Chadsexuals in comparison.

Faggots love petite girls

Faggots love petite girls
Cope. Fags love masculine females, not petite.
Petite females are the only type suitable for framecels.
If you are a framecel then bigger females will mog you and it's a homosexual trait to wish to be mogged by females.

I like em because they're not loud as fuck

Cope. Fags love masculine females, not petite.
Petite females are the only type suitable for framecels.
If you are a framecel then bigger females will mog you and it's a homosexual trait to wish to be mogged by females.
nobody said that i said its low T if u like a short female if u cant even handle someone ur own size nobody said anything about masculine female i like tall skinny girls 5’8ish with a nice ass

short and good bodies, also eyes almost always look very similar so thats less of a factor in facial attractiveness
White foids bodymog EA foids hard

White foids mog EA foids

the most overrated bitches on the planet