Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Early puberty vs late puberty

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
What do you think is worse when you have shitty genetics?

For example, I had an early puberty. Thus, at the age of 14, I already began to realize that I am no longer growing, but I am short in comparison with adults. My dick also hasn't grown since I was 14. I just looked at my peers and watched them grow taller and stronger than me every year. But they were always prettier than me at the same time.
You know, I'd rather have a late puberty. If I grew up to my current height, then I would get used to being short since childhood, it would be easier for me. Or I would get extra centimeters for the dick and height, because my body would develop longer.

Last edited:
Brutal pubertypill

Yeah i guess both fuck you up when u'r subhuman

Genetics and proper diet determines height, it doesnt matter if its early or late, how tall are you?

I sometimes feel early puberty means stunted growth. Idk about the causation though. Just a theory. Heard it quite often from other people. It's almost as if the body burns out to early.