Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Dying Light broken piece of shit game

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Second time I've tried to play this trash. Nope nothing changed it's still trash. All mechanics broken and combat is garbage. Can't believe some people think this game is great. Could be that the ps4 controls are shitty because that is a major complaint I have. Or could be that I'm too unskilled to enjoy it. Either way fuck this game and fuck my life

Why in the fuck do you have to press a run button in a game about running?

Last edited:
Nigga are you retarded.
First half hour of gameplay would be you getting used to the controls, but after that you become a customer to them.
Game is great

jfl at u. didnt u see the video of the guy fucking up gamestop because he couldn't return that shit?
No I'm going to watch it now though. There were a group that got permabanned off the game like a week after launch for calling someone gay in game. Jfl at cucked Bethesda but it was a fun game for a bit as I found a few people to play it with.

forgot about that game. maybe i should get back into it, i think it was good (pc)

i liked killing floor 2

I feel you, I shelled out 42 bucks for battlecuck 5. It's fun getting killed by a literal feminazi with an obscure broken chinese gun before clipping through the map.

it is kinda fun though