Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dutch med school student goes ER, possible /pol/tard

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24181647/armed-cops-storm-hospital-gunman-double-shooting

Details given so far match up with this:

Based IMO. I feel kinda sorry for the rabbits he targeted earlier on, but I'm glad he finally matured and went after foids instead

how do the details match up?
Perp was a med school student in Holland who was recently convicted for cruelty to rabbits

some day there will be a news in pajeetland where indian med school student went full ER, and i will be the first one posting videos of the "based activities" :society:

I agree about the aspie thing.

Foidism

The honourable gentleman contemplates a final solution to the foid problem

some day there will be a news in pajeetland where indian med school student went full ER, and i will be the first one posting videos of the "based activities" :society:
Yeah I always wondered that Pajeetland has a billion people and so many incels and I have never heard of one going ER.

To think of it the only crimes u hear of India is rapes /gangrapes/and call centre scams. Never murders or ER or school shootings

Yeah I always wondered that Pajeetland has a billion people and so many incels and I have never heard of one going ER.

To think of it the only crimes u hear of India is rapes /gangrapes/and call centre scams. Never murders or ER or school shootings
Pajeetland has very strict gun laws

Why would you have the vi- oh never mind

I can see myself in him, CLEARLY!
Except, i never gave a fuck about a notion of a life, or money, or anything..
The nihilist came right in time to save me, from the perils of existing as some castrated obedient zombie slave tied to the ZOG plantation.

I politely refused, by concealing my being from manifesting to daylight.
Absence is the most revolutionary act one could give in the midst of a loony asylum run by deranged capitalist psychopaths.

Holland aka Coal Burner HQ

Shooters are lame if they don’t fuck 14 year old fresh meat.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24181647/armed-cops-storm-hospital-gunman-double-shooting

Details given so far match up with this:

View attachment 887975

Based IMO. I feel kinda sorry for the rabbits he targeted earlier on, but I'm glad he finally matured and went after foids instead
I was gonna post this thread, whatever bumping with more info

View: https://twitter.com/mrverheul/status/1707994704816570732

Holland aka Coal Burner HQ
Holland lost a coalburner :cryfeels:

This calls for a tearful rendition of Wilhelmus

Though apparently some coalburners are still pretending not to be: