Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 4chan post of the Rotterdam shooter that went ER yesterday

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230929 083708 TikTok

Screenshot 20230929 083628 TikTok

@AsgardTheFatcel

14 year old girl, 39 year old woman, 43 year old man.
Yeah, it wasn't a real rampage. He just wanted to kill the professor that kiked him out of having a degree and the lady that reported him for animal abuse.

If he's telling the truth about his academic career, definitely deserved. Imagine getting suspended for giving normies the heebie jeebies. Luckily I was in a position to never have to attend lectures. Still, I should ask him how he got his hands on a gun, just in case (in case you're reading this AIVD that was a joke).

(in case you're reading this AIVD that was a joke).
You should be careful if you live in eurapea. They are going to have crackdowns following this attack, this place could be one of their targets.

Even more posts from him if you guys care

Screenshot 20230929 085458 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 085737 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 090147 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 090214 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 090314 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 090508 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 090656 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 090725 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 090902 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 091114 TikTok
Screenshot 20230929 091326 TikTok

You should be careful if you live in eurapea. They are going to have crackdowns following this attack, this place could be one of their targets.
Despite all the myriad problems Eurape is facing this is what they decide to focus on? Why am I not surprised.

Despite all the myriad problems Eurape is facing this is what they decide to focus on? Why am I not surprised.
You think the EUrapean union cares about migrant grooming/rape gangs? They'd rather charge you for life with cyber terrorism if you deny the holocaust on an obscure internet forum.

Yes, I can confirm this was Osman.

4chan is all anonymous. How do we know that's the shooter?
He posted a picture of a motorbike infront of his house. The lady that reported the abuse was the his neighbour that he killed and the head teacher he shot was the one that suspended him from med school. Also the animal abuse charges have been admitted by the police in a press conference yesterday. It's him.

You think the EUrapean union cares about migrant grooming/rape gangs? They'd rather charge you for life with cyber terrorism if you deny the holocaust on an obscure internet forum.
I know they don't care about rapefugees and impending hyperinflation. Precisely my point when I said "Why am I not surprised."

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

That's right, I'm a FBI agent. Now, go cry to your crusty pillow.
>Kike who admits he was in communication with a shooter who was allegedly a user here.

Can you fucking glow any brighter? JFL

You've been glownigging since day 1.

Delete all your messages.

>Kike who admits he was in communication with a shooter who was allegedly a user here.

Can you fucking glow any brighter? JFL

You've been glownigging since day 1.
You're very draining. Go touch grass, you fucking American piece of shit. I mean, you deserve another Orlando or Las Vegas, and I wish you were there.

Bullshit. Stop fearmongering. I highly doubt he was on this site.

Also, he's an IQ mogger Who studied medical school. What the fuck? Why didn't he kill himself?