Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dutch Gigastacey gets reality checked by life

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
And dies of a heart attack at the age of 20 while on holiday:

Btw, before someone gloats at her death, know that one day of her life in terms of happinness, love, and validation is worth more than 1000 days of your life.

Better an incel than a vapid whore.

An heart attack on age 20?

What brand and model is that skiing outfit? Looks amazing!

Too much snow.

If she famous or why is this relevant?

Holy shit check out her dad.

Btw, before someone gloats at her death, know that one day of her life in terms of happinness, love, and validation is worth more than 1000 days of your life.

Worth more than 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 days actually.

But according to Darwiniancels, good-looking people are genetic gods while we ugly ones are genetic trash.

JFL at having so good genetics that you die from a heart attack at 20.

what happened? i dont wanna say too much about this cuz heart related problems run in my family
But according to Darwiniancels, good-looking people are genetic gods while we ugly ones are genetic trash.

JFL at having so good genetics that you die from a heart attack at 20.
her 20 years were prob more glorious than my entire life will ever be

That's a giga...stacy? She isn't even a seven

You forgot the lifefuel tagg...

That's a giga...stacy? She isn't even a seven

:chad::chad::chad:

I guess it's drugs, and they cover it with "heart attack". Any way, RIP, she is not at fault that she is a Stacy, that's how she was born.

1 day of her life was probably more exciting and fulfilling than my entire lifetime will be

STFU at least we'll live to see the incel rebellion

Look at all those likes,if an ugly male died at the age of 10 by a heart attack or worse noone would give a fuck.

"not around anymore" wait,where is she gone?

St. Blackops2cel does indeed perform miracles :feelshaha:

that's not a gigastacy but I'm glad she dead

I'd kill every one of you with my bare fucking hands to experience her level of validation for 5 minutes

I want to watch her AUTOPSY. Please someone provide the link, please. I would do so much just to watch her autopsy on her beautiful, young, female cadaver.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROT IN PISS U FUCKING WHORE!!! ILL SLEEP WELL AGAIN TONIGHT :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Not a Gigastacy. She's a stacy-lite/arguably stacy.