Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dunno where to post this, but what is in your opinion biggest attention whore on this forum

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
Genuine question, used to be bit of such person here in 2021 but since my suicide attempt last year i rarely post here, can be postmaxxers and more sociable users here

disclaimer users like @Intellau_Celistic are to autistic for that and to mention that many bullied him at beggining here

would be nice if mentioned users would share their thoughts
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Lebensmüder
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@tulasdanslos
@incelerated
@Broly
@dungeondragon
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus

can be braggers, racebaiters etc

@Tryna Ascend for thinking he's better than everyone
@Moeggels for bragging the most + his custom title at one point was "leaving again, goodbye lol"

@Tryna Ascend for thinking he's better than everyone
@Moeggels for bragging the most + his custom title at one point was "leaving again, goodbye lol"
ahh false suicide attempts and i'm leaving forever can alse be included
people love drama

ahh false suicide attempts and i'm leaving forever can alse be included
people love drama
oh yeah, @Leaving Hope said he was gonna kill himself and had like a 8 page thread about that + was counting down the days. that was pretty attention whorish tbh

@decembrist_kirillov is good choice if i remember right he had that d&d alligment chart about other users
@Zer0/∞ too no ways that he is non NT

@Sneir too. enough said :feelshaha:

@Sneir too. enough said :feelshaha:
yeah seriously it's really bad larp

Also let'e be honest posters with highest amount of post besides special cases are seriously either too ugly or either are teenagers and have too much time right now

@Clown without question

Cuckmaxxer mistERsinistER

@Destroyer
He was an user from another forum I won't disclose that I didn't have any beef with until he started posting here. He made clearly inflammatory threads and called this forum cucks.is when they gave him the boot. That I take issue with. Also, I suspect he's against agecuckoldry because he likes em young. He probably thinks of 8 and 9 as old and busted. Really weird guy. Publicly voted in a poll that he would shag his biological daughter.

He didn't get to postmaxx much but he was a big attention whore, imagine going to three websites in order to garner attention.

Genuine question, used to be bit of such person here in 2021 but since my suicide attempt last year i rarely post here, can be postmaxxers and more sociable users here

disclaimer users like @Intellau_Celistic are to autistic for that and to mention that many bullied him at beggining here

would be nice if mentioned users would share their thoughts
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Lebensmüder
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@tulasdanslos
@incelerated
@Broly
@dungeondragon
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
Share thoughts about your suicide attempt? I mean, you are the one who tried it so you tell us how it went down brocel.

@mistersinister

Biggest attention whores are people who spam ID, because they know ID has the most views.

Dunno tbh, haven't been here for a long enough time to start categorizing other users like that, and anyway, the brocels here are one of the chillest online communities I've seen:feelsokman:.

i will tell you later in priv