Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dungeons and Dragons are removing "racial stereoytypes"

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

For those who hate reading

“fantasy versions of northern Europeans” — is “one of the explicit design goals of 5th edition D&D.” The developers noted that while they want to feature characters “who represent an array of ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, and beliefs,” the game still contains
problematic depictions of fantasy races.

"Among these races are the orcs, who are often characterized as a savage horde of creatures who lust for battle, and the drow, an evil dark-skinned subrace of elves who dwell in a subterranean matriarchy. Wizards of the Coast specifically addressed these two groups in laying out recent and future changes to D&D products"

"We will continue that approach in future books, portraying all the peoples of D&D in
relatable ways and making it clear that they are as free as humans to decide who they are and what they do. "

Im not sure if any of you are a fan of fantasy or D&D, but expect SJW filled garbage in future D&D titles. All my copes are now being ruined. I honestly cant fucking believe this. Whats the point in having a fantasy world if you're going to try and make it relatable it to real life?

As a fantasy writer myself, seeing shit like this enrages me. I might actually go APE

I mean i get it, this is a stunt for more money and probably has something to do with jews and propaganda. But seriously? Did D&D have to jump on the SJW garbage band wagon? What entertainment industry is next? Are we going to start cancelling musicians who made "Slightly uncomfortable comments" About women in their songs years ago?

Gay shit, just play an older version if you absolutely have to.

Forget about all of your 'nerd' copes, they were all conquered by SJWs early in the previous decade. Maybe just go indie, go all in on Varg Vikernes' fantasy game.

Forget about all of your 'nerd' copes, they were all conquered by SJWs early in the previous decade. Maybe just go indie, go all in on Varg Vikernes' fantasy game.
I may have to at this point

without differences there is no diversity

I may have to at this point

I wonder what's gonna happen Tolkien's LoTR series, are they gonna give it a woke remake with gay Frodo, black elves, transgender dwarves and all the Orcs are whitened?

I wonder what's gonna happen Tolkien's LoTR series, are they gonna give it a woke remake with gay Frodo, black elves, transgender dwarves and all the Orcs are whitened?
No fantasy world or story is safe. First it was movies, then video games, now its our fantasy books and stories. There is no hope

what the fuck is dungeons and niggers

what the fuck is dungeons and niggers

Dungeons & Dragons (commonly abbreviated as D&D or DnD)[2] is a fantasy tabletop role-playing game (RPG) originally designed by Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.[3][4][5] It was first published in 1974 by Tactical Studies Rules, Inc. (TSR).[5] The game has been published by Wizards of the Coast (now a subsidiary of Hasbro) since 1997. It was derived from miniature wargames, with a variation of the 1971 game Chainmail serving as the initial rule system.[4][6] D&D's publication is commonly recognized as the beginning of modern role-playing games and the role-playing game industry.[5][7]

D&D departs from traditional wargaming by allowing each player to create their own character to play instead of a military formation. These characters embark upon imaginary adventures within a fantasy setting. A Dungeon Master (DM) serves as the game's referee and storyteller, while maintaining the setting in which the adventures occur, and playing the role of the inhabitants of the game world. The characters form a party and they interact with the setting's inhabitants and each other. Together they solve dilemmas, engage in battles, and gather treasure and knowledge. In the process, the characters earn experience points (XP) in order to rise in levels, and become increasingly powerful over a series of separate gaming sessions.[3][7][8]

The early success of D&D led to a proliferation of similar game systems. Despite the competition, D&D has remained as the market leader in the role-playing game industry.[9][10] In 1977, the game was split into two branches: the relatively rules-light game system of basic Dungeons & Dragons, and the more structured, rules-heavy game system of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (abbreviated as AD&D).[11][12][13] AD&D 2nd Edition was published in 1989. In 2000, a new system was released as D&D 3rd edition, continuing the edition numbering from AD&D; a revised version 3.5 was released in June 2003. These 3rd edition rules formed the basis of the d20 System, which is available under the Open Game License (OGL) for use by other publishers. D&D 4th edition was released in June 2008.[14] The 5th edition of D&D, the most recent, was released during the second half of 2014.[10]

In 2004, D&D remained the best-known,[15] and best-selling,[16] role-playing game in the US, with an estimated 20 million people having played the game, and more than US$1 billion in book and equipment sales worldwide.[3] The year 2017 had "the most number of players in its history—12 million to 15 million in North America alone".[17] D&D 5th edition sales "were up 41 percent in 2017 from the year before, and soared another 52 percent in 2018, the game's biggest sales year yet".[10] The game has been supplemented by many pre-made adventures, as well as commercial campaign settings suitable for use by regular gaming groups.[18] D&D is known beyond the game itself for other D&D-branded products, references in popular culture, and some of the controversies that have surrounded it, particularly a moral panic in the 1980s falsely linking it to Satanism and suicide.[3][19][20] The game has won multiple awards and has been translated into many languages.

Dungeons & Dragons (commonly abbreviated as D&D or DnD)[2] is a fantasy tabletop role-playing game (RPG) originally designed by Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.[3][4][5] It was first published in 1974 by Tactical Studies Rules, Inc. (TSR).[5] The game has been published by Wizards of the Coast (now a subsidiary of Hasbro) since 1997. It was derived from miniature wargames, with a variation of the 1971 game Chainmail serving as the initial rule system.[4][6] D&D's publication is commonly recognized as the beginning of modern role-playing games and the role-playing game industry.[5][7]

D&D departs from traditional wargaming by allowing each player to create their own character to play instead of a military formation. These characters embark upon imaginary adventures within a fantasy setting. A Dungeon Master (DM) serves as the game's referee and storyteller, while maintaining the setting in which the adventures occur, and playing the role of the inhabitants of the game world. The characters form a party and they interact with the setting's inhabitants and each other. Together they solve dilemmas, engage in battles, and gather treasure and knowledge. In the process, the characters earn experience points (XP) in order to rise in levels, and become increasingly powerful over a series of separate gaming sessions.[3][7][8]

The early success of D&D led to a proliferation of similar game systems. Despite the competition, D&D has remained as the market leader in the role-playing game industry.[9][10] In 1977, the game was split into two branches: the relatively rules-light game system of basic Dungeons & Dragons, and the more structured, rules-heavy game system of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (abbreviated as AD&D).[11][12][13] AD&D 2nd Edition was published in 1989. In 2000, a new system was released as D&D 3rd edition, continuing the edition numbering from AD&D; a revised version 3.5 was released in June 2003. These 3rd edition rules formed the basis of the d20 System, which is available under the Open Game License (OGL) for use by other publishers. D&D 4th edition was released in June 2008.[14] The 5th edition of D&D, the most recent, was released during the second half of 2014.[10]

In 2004, D&D remained the best-known,[15] and best-selling,[16] role-playing game in the US, with an estimated 20 million people having played the game, and more than US$1 billion in book and equipment sales worldwide.[3] The year 2017 had "the most number of players in its history—12 million to 15 million in North America alone".[17] D&D 5th edition sales "were up 41 percent in 2017 from the year before, and soared another 52 percent in 2018, the game's biggest sales year yet".[10] The game has been supplemented by many pre-made adventures, as well as commercial campaign settings suitable for use by regular gaming groups.[18] D&D is known beyond the game itself for other D&D-branded products, references in popular culture, and some of the controversies that have surrounded it, particularly a moral panic in the 1980s falsely linking it to Satanism and suicide.[3][19][20] The game has won multiple awards and has been translated into many languages.
I'm illiterate bro

Idk what you expected, didnt you notice all the SJW's and bluepillers who talk about playing dungeons and dragons with their soy squads?
That shit has been overrun a long time now

Gay shit, just play an older version if you absolutely have to.
This. Modern western stuff is unplayable, unwatchable, unlikeable.

I'm illiterate bro
U and some retards go and do magic on a board game or something and there’s like a 64 thing dice it’s an RPG board game u go through abdungeonb

No fantasy world or story is safe. First it was movies, then video games, now its our fantasy books and stories. There is no hope
I can't wait until Warhammer 40,000 gets done in next.

If you want to have women and soyboys(the biggest consumers) buying your shit you have to pander to their insanse world views.

U and some retards go and do magic on a board game or something and there’s like a 64 thing dice it’s an RPG board game u go through abdungeonb
I rather go play dice with niggas in Compton

Who's that guy's face that's in your avi?

The real reason why they are trying to humanize the orcs is essentially orcs represent what blacks are in general.

Review berserker 1

What does this image remind you of in real life?

I can't wait until Warhammer 40,000 gets done in next.
Its already fucked. Warhammer is about declining nation of men that finds itself under the constant siege of corruptive, ruinous powers and for every Chaos worshipper killed two new ones seem to the seduced. They go as far as destroying entire planets just to hold back evil for as long as possible in their losing defense, they are in a hopeless situation and are losing what they wanted to protect in the first place; their humanity.
Now Warhammer players are cucks, trannies, foids and other Chaos worshippers JFL fantasy is a joke.

Its already fucked. Warhammer is about declining nation of men that finds itself under the constant siege of corruptive, ruinous powers and for every Chaos worshipper killed two new ones seem to the seduced. They go as far as destroying entire planets just to hold back evil for as long as possible in their losing defense, they are in a hopeless situation and are losing what they wanted to protect in the first place; their humanity.
Now Warhammer players are cucks, trannies, foids and other Chaos worshippers JFL fantasy is a joke.
I meant story wise. Though stupid stuff like the Ork's leader getting his head cut off by a brand new Space Marine character is stupid.

Nothing is safe, every game series will turn into an sjw pandering shitfest. Fuck these developers, and fuck the faggot sjws who ruin everything.