Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumbest video trend “depression”

normies needs to be TERMINATED!

nigga you have a house
I think it’s funny when they have the videos “my girlfriend supports me in my depression”. If chad is sad about they’ll spend their days trying to make him happy

I think it’s funny when they have the videos “my girlfriend supports me in my depression”. If chad is sad about they’ll spend their days trying to make him happy
its always hilarious
i used to project on normies and think they meant the same as me when they said they are depressed
but then you talk to them and its like
"buhuuu my gf left me and shit and now im totally like rotting at home and I only have 19 joints left and like, i have this scholarship to a university but like my parents totally dont love me waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa"

literally the shit ive gotten after contacting normies on reddit because I felt bad for them after seeing their depression posts

Not one second

its always hilarious
i used to project on normies and think they meant the same as me when they said they are depressed
but then you talk to them and its like
"buhuuu my gf left me and shit and now im totally like rotting at home and I only have 19 joints left and like, i have this scholarship to a university but like my parents totally dont love me waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa"

literally the shit ive gotten after contacting normies on reddit because I felt bad for them after seeing their depression posts
Once people say they have had a gf that’s all you need to know about them haha. But I think it’s funny how many of these “depressed anxious “ people who don’t look it have treated me like shit.