Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dumbcel trait: You play Veigar (League of Legends)

Tajincel

Tajincel

PLAY SENGOKU RANCE
★★★★
I think I'm legit retarded. I play the game called League of Legends since more than two years, and I'm a fucking Silver stucker. Worse, I can only play one champ : veigar. With everything else, I loose even vs iron or bronzes. Veigar is the typical champ for retard: just farm, then land some q and z, and if someone go for you press e. I feel like my brain is litteraly damagaed, I suck at every multiplayer games.

Rotting has made me unable to comprehend a word of your thread

You deny the darkness in your soul! You deny your power!

Retard trait: playing league of legends :feelsjuice:

Yeah, besides I find it funny that Veigar is a gigamanlet truecel himself in the lore. He attained Napoleon complex after getting assraped by the dark triad chad Morde for years.

Kinda odd that I use them both

I think I'm legit retarded. I play the game called League of Legends since more than two years, and I'm a fucking Silver stucker. Worse, I can only play one champ : veigar. With everything else, I loose even vs iron or bronzes. Veigar is the typical champ for retard: just farm, then land some q and z, and if someone go for you press e. I feel like my brain is litteraly damagaed, I suck at every multiplayer games.
You mog me hard. I couldn't even get past bronze. I only played for less than 50 hours but still shows I had no innate talent.

Also I realize I typed z instead of w. It's because I have a french keyboard.