Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Dumbass leaks TF2 and CS:GO source code

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Prepare for some news articles if you play one of these two games, "popular" youtuber "valvenewsnetwork" aka Tyler McVicker decided to leak the source code for TF2 and CS:GO.

Quick rundown:
  • Tyler had contact with a leaker within Valve, who gave him the source code for TF2 and CSGO up to Jungle Inferno.
  • He shared it with a "dev team" he was with, discord internet people.
  • Someone in that dev team then leaked the source code, along with chat logs showing that Tyler solicited the original leaker. Chat logs:
  • This is potential grounds for Tyler being arrested.

[10/25/2016 11:28:36 PM] Tyler McVicker: If you are a woman, hello!
I won't go posting links to the leak, you can find it yourself.

Even a developer(A cucked one) who have worked with the source engine have made a comment.

I'd be a bit ironic for somebody who loves valve so much, to be sued, and end up in jail while HL3 is in development.

do people still play tf2?

I'm confused and have no clue what's going on.

Yeah I don't get what that means OP can you explain this easier
is he just being arrested or is there anything else?
He hasn't been arrested yet, this has only happened in the last 12 hours. It's beginning to go mainstream now.

Valve has been known to be as brutal as Nintendo is when it comes to copyright, for those old enough to remember: https://www.wired.com/2008/11/valve-tricked-h/

He hasn't been arrested yet, this has only happened in the last 12 hours. It's beginning to go mainstream now.

Valve has been known to be as brutal as Nintendo is when it comes to copyright, for those old enough to remember: https://www.wired.com/2008/11/valve-tricked-h/

Ooh. So he leaked their source code and he might get arrested for it? The game isn’t really affected?

Never touched those games

I hope he goes ER on the cops when they come to arrest him.

I followed this guys plunge into insanity over the years of hyping up for fake Hl3 leaks, and now he'll go to jail, lmao.

Also, what is cucked about garry newman? I didn't bothered to ever check out his history

Also, what is cucked about garry newman? I didn't bothered to ever check out his history
Forum nukes, dude is over PC, and whatnot.

Damage control has now just kicked off:

Fuck Valve. They fucked up TF2 and CSGo. TF2: Brotherhood of Arms looked badass in 2002. There were tanks and objectives and all sort of different classes and maps, plus cutting edge engine (for the time). Then they scrapped it and shat out a meme cartoon game and the soys lapped it up because of memes and skins. CSGO is basically CS turned into another shitty dick measuring contest like DOTA, plus cancerous underage gambling thrown into the mix. Imagine paying $100+ dollars for a community made reskin of a gun with doge on it. JFL.

Last edited:
Damage control livestream:

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 3, Bluepillers: 108)
LOLWUT

was he good at vidya
no. in his manifesto he said his only "skill" was grinding before other skilled players go the hang of things.
>looking for tf2 and csgo news on a lonely virgin forum
they probably googled it or something. I've looked up video game shit before and found some weird forums through it before ngl. we are a pretty active forum when it comes to old school forums ngl.

no. in his manifesto he said his only "skill" was grinding before other skilled players go the hang of things.

they probably googled it or something. I've looked up video game shit before and found some weird forums through it before ngl. we are a pretty active forum when it comes to old school forums ngl.

first thing that comes up when you search it just fucking lol at duckduckgo

I used to play TF2 a few years ago, back in 2012-2014. very fond memories all around tbh. so I understand that the source code has been leaked but what are the actual potential effects/repercussions of that?

also is HL3 legit in development?

also is HL3 legit in development?
After Gabe's brilliant idea of making HL:A VR only, we won't have another Half Life game. The whole scheme was hinged on selling VR headsets and people didn't bite because no matter how much you love HL (take it from me, I was a huge fan and still play HL2 and classic HL mods occasionally), it's not worth $1000+ just to play one game.

I love tf2. CSGO went down the shitter after it went F2P.
After Gabe's brilliant idea of making HL:A VR only, we won't have another Half Life game. The whole scheme was hinged on selling VR headsets and people didn't bite because no matter how much you love HL (take it from me, I was a huge fan and still play HL2 and classic HL mods occasionally), it's not worth $1000+ just to play one game.
Wasn’t it strongly hinted in HL:A that there was going to be a regular HL3 as well?

even if HL:A didn't perform well in sales due to the factors you listed I'm sure Valve is already aware of the impact those factors had, and either way it's absolutely no secret that there's a lot of interest in a genuine sequel to Half-Life 2. valve would have to be retarded to think that nobody would buy it just because of HL:A's sales

first thing that comes up when you search it just fucking lol at duckduckgo
This is starting to get a bit more reported on by newsfags, and normals are picking it up now, this has been going on for <24 hours now.
After watching the live stream, the dude has some good points about him not being involved.
But he took the "It was a 4chan dude on my team discord, who hated trannies and wuz racist, that leaked it. Who hated a tannyfag coworker(then claims it was a friend
Code:
https://www.twitch.tv/tylermcvicker/clip/AnnoyingExuberantShallotTheThing
)".
It's true that the convo leaks were from 2016, but the moment he claimed that he tried to close down the leak, it clearly means he was involved.

Time to get comfy and watch internet drama :feelshehe:

EDIT: Seems you can't correctly link twitch video links.

Last edited:
even if HL:A didn't perform well in sales due to the factors you listed I'm sure Valve is already aware of the impact those factors had, and either way it's absolutely no secret that there's a lot of interest in a genuine sequel to Half-Life 2. valve would have to be retarded to think that nobody would buy it just because of HL:A's sales
Valve is no longer interested in making video games. The revenue generated from a single player game is absolutely miniscule compared to passive revenue from Steam, hats, skins, and esports retards. Furthermore, the costs to developing a singleplayer game are much greater than than just patching up Steam and shitting out a new DOTA hero every six months.

What Valve is really interested in is the hardware market and in VR they see an opportunity to become another monopoly if they make it into the market early enough. That's why they're trying so hard to force VR/Steamboxes/Steam controllers/other gimmicks hardware. They are trying to make a repeat of Steam by "striking gold" in a market that doesn't exist yet. That's the only reason they made HL:A; it was just a ploy to force people to buy VR.

Unfortunately for them, they underestimated just how much people care about Half Life. And again, as an old time fan and oldfag I have to admit that the era when HL was ever relevant has come and gone years ago. Zoom zooms don't know Half Life, or if they do most of them don't give a shit (they think it is linear or boring and prefer multiplayer esport faggotry). Oldfag soys that still remember Half Life have either moved on, or are responsible adults now and cannot afford to throw away $1000 on a gimmick.

It's over. Valve isn't in the business of making games anymore, they're in the business of making money.

Valve is no longer interested in making video games. The revenue generated from a single player game is absolutely miniscule compared to passive revenue from Steam, hats, skins, and esports retards. Furthermore, the costs to developing a singleplayer game are much greater than than just patching up Steam and shitting out a new DOTA hero every six months.

What Valve is really interested in is the hardware market and in VR they see an opportunity to become another monopoly if they make it into the market early enough. That's why they're trying so hard to force VR/Steamboxes/Steam controllers/other gimmicks hardware. They are trying to make a repeat of Steam by "striking gold" in a market that doesn't exist yet. That's the only reason they made HL:A; it was just a ploy to force people to buy VR.

Unfortunately for them, they underestimated just how much people care about Half Life. And again, as an old time fan and oldfag I have to admit that the era when HL was ever relevant has come and gone years ago. Zoom zooms don't know Half Life, or if they do most of them don't give a shit (they think it is linear or boring and prefer multiplayer esport faggotry). Oldfag soys that still remember Half Life have either moved on, or are responsible adults now and cannot afford to throw away $1000 on a gimmick.

It's over. Valve isn't in the business of making games anymore, they're in the business of making money.
brutal but very accurate analysis. it's a shame. the games that valve made really were classics. feels like video games back then were a type of art form; while shit like fortnite is just artificially engineered to produce dopamine and encourage consumerism as effectively as possible

brutal but very accurate analysis. it's a shame. the games that valve made really were classics. feels like video games back then were a type of art form; while shit like fortnite is just artificially engineered to produce dopamine and encourage consumerism as effectively as possible
The only games Valve really made were Half Life and Half Life 2. Everything else was just bought out mod teams from the community, and later on, small dev companies. Many people look at Valve through rose tinted goggles because all they remember is "good guy Valve" who used to release cool games when we were kids. What many do not know is that Gabe used to work for Microsoft and he never wanted to make games, he wanted to be Bill Gates.

what the fuck, rip 350 bucks if my acc somehow gets hijacked now