Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story dumb white foid decides to RELAX around a concrete jungle ape (gone wrong)

I agree. This is a job which earns honest money, she did not deserve this fate.

I do feel bad killing a mother of 4 that is trying to feed her children is beyond fucked up and I wouldn't dare to make fun of the situation because my morals don't allow me to.

This is so fucked up. Foid or no foid she was just trying to feed her kids doing a decent job, something that most foids dont. He didnt had to kill her.
I'm glad she's dead tbh, I have sympathy for it, may it rest in piss:feelsjuice:

avoid nigger monkeys as much as possible

I am glad I don’t need to be near niggers day to day

But it is ironic and funny when foids who voted for this get a taste of what they have voted for.
Yeah lol, foids gonna foid and then nigs gonna nig
I kinda take enjoyment when foids get hurt/killed
It depends, in some cases I can laugh at it or enjoy it, when its the result of them being a retarded foid, but in this case this could have been anyone, couldve been some currycel just trying to get by that died for no reason, my annoyance for niggers takes priority

As always I'm more racist than sexist so I hope this nigger gets tortured to death. Though I wish we knew how people in these types of videos voted, instead of this being a dreadful reminder that niggers exist and are flooding our countries it could be a funny moment of leftards getting what they deserve.

White people have gotton more relaxed around niggers there no more regulating niggers no more

Zero survival instinct

Expecting mercy from blacks ? LOl the openly talk about genociding, murdering and raping non black people and see it as completely justified.
This is why I pay little attention to what non-whites and Jews say; they view me as an inferior and then try to claim I am the problem.

This is why I pay little attention to what non-whites and Jews say; they view me as an inferior and then try to claim I am the problem.
Exactly. I am a Deathnic(curry) too and I have completely stopped listening or paying attention to anything a white Leftist or Nigger says. Why would I listen to people who want harm and exploit me ?