Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story dumb white foid decides to RELAX around a concrete jungle ape (gone wrong)

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/cbdpI28XH30?si=zjBSvju1VkQq3lKZ

around blacks never relax

dumb white foid let's a masked concrete jungle ape in her car thinking "holy heck this is so diverse i love brown people" only to get blasted while pleading that she has 4 kids as if some barely sentient monkey cares. JFL! she relaxed

Around blacks expect attacks.

If she had a white normie around, then maybe this wouldn't have happened, although perhaps the nigger would have just attacked the both of them as the normie is rendered helpful because of the soy.

perhaps she noticed him when it was too late ? Either way working as an uber in america is like asking to get murdered.

Some guy from my country went to New York to work as a taxi driver and he got stabbed in the leg by a beaner and robbed.

If he stayed here none of that would have happened. America is just fucked.

@rope infinity ♾️

This is so fucked up. Foid or no foid she was just trying to feed her kids doing a decent job, something that most foids dont. He didnt had to kill her.

This is so fucked up. Foid or no foid she was just trying to feed her kids doing a decent job, something that most foids dont. He didnt had to kill her.
Expecting mercy from blacks ? LOl the openly talk about genociding, murdering and raping non black people and see it as completely justified.

perhaps she noticed him when it was too late ? Either way working as an uber in america is like asking to get murdered.

Some guy from my country went to New York to work as a taxi driver and he got stabbed in the leg by a beaner and robbed.

If he stayed here none of that would have happened. America is just fucked.

Yet, cousin-fuckers think 'Merika is "based" or like some bastion of whiteness just because of guns.

I agree. This is a job which earns honest money, she did not deserve this fate.

I do feel bad killing a mother of 4 that is trying to feed her children is beyond fucked up and I wouldn't dare to make fun of the situation because my morals don't allow me to.

I agree with your statement but my overarching point is that white foids in average vote left, and the left promote this behaviour with lenient jail sentences for brown people and also mass immigrate these people

If she had a white normie around, then maybe this wouldn't have happened, although perhaps the nigger would have just attacked the both of them as the normie is rendered helpful because of the soy.
if she had a functioning brain she would have noticed it was a black guy and cancelled the drive

if she had a functioning brain she would have noticed it was a black guy and cancelled the drive
True enough, most people nowadays aren't that smart or rational or just running on the Jewish propaganda as in, racism is bad, and race realism is a myth.

Yet, cousin-fuckers think 'Merika is "based" or like some bastion of whiteness just because of guns.
the murder capital of the world. I don't know why America is still considered 1st world so many videos of people minding their own business and getting shot out of nowhere.

That happens only in shitholes like Brazil and Mexico.

Remember the video where some nig shot some random white grandpa for no reason in a store ? Or the video where a homeless man got shot again by a nigger for no reason. The reason : he just wanted to murder.

Working as a cab driver as an European in the delhi slums is safer than working as a cabbie in America.

Not gonna lie, this is quite brutal and fucked up.

Last edited:
I agree with your statement
@Mecoja is showing empathy, now that doesnt mean he will get pussy. he was saddened by the fact that the foid was a mother and had kids, what he should understand is that every job has occupational hazzard. men have been in similar situation but i dont think most foids care about it but when a foid is in the same situation then it gets noticed. And how do we know the father of the kids does not belong to the nigger community. western foids are coal burner.

Words to live by.
dumb white foid let's a masked concrete jungle ape in her car thinking "holy heck this is so diverse i love brown people" only to get blasted while pleading that she has 4 kids as if some barely sentient monkey cares. JFL! she relaxed
Dumb foid- you reap what you sow, so they say. :feelsjuice:

We can all laugh about his, but the point is, at some point it will come around & affect us, especially since guys such as us are perceived as "easy targets"

Brutal, and ofc it was a spic in New York.
the murder capital of the world. I don't know why America is still considered 1st world so many videos of people minding their own business and getting shot out of nowhere.

That happens only in shitholes like Brazil and Mexico.

Remember the video where some nig shot some random white grandpa for no reason in a store ? Or the video where a homeless man got shot again by a nigger for no reason. The reason : he just wanted to murder.

Working as a cab driver as an European in the delhi slums is safer than working as a cabbie in America.
America isn't really a "first world" country, it's a decaying second-world one.

@Corvus @TBIcel
I agree with your statement but my overarching point is that white foids in average vote left,
That is correct:

6sekbauh9uec1

And also, White Liberals have the lowest in racial-preference:

2zzK6H9

Whitewhores are massive race-traitors.
and the left promote this behaviour with lenient jail sentences for brown people and also mass immigrate these people
The "left" is a fucking joke; I hate how both "choices" fuck us over immensely.

Why did he have to kill her? I also hate robbers that kill unnecessary, just take the money and leave

I don't know why America is still considered 1st world so many videos of people minding their own business and getting shot out of nowhere.
lol yeah its a 1st world country with the violent dangers of a 3rd world country honestly
Why did he have to kill her? I also hate robbers that kill unnecessary, just take the money and leave
nigs gonna nig
what he should understand is that every job has occupational hazzard
yeah but this is different to a construction hazard or something, niggers ruin nice things

Stop worshiping a foid

yeah but this is different to a construction hazard or something, niggers ruin nice things
do u work for uber lmao did that cunt give you a licky licky or something why are you crying

She wouldn't save me even if I was getting murdered by a nigger so why should I feel empathy for her? She wouldn't fuck me if I was old and frail on my deathbed as virgin even if getting fucked was my final wish.

did you get a bj from that cunt
I don't see a reason to shit on a middle aged woman that works as a cabbie instead of opening an onlyfans.

Btw, the girlfriend of the murderer is the one who called the uber, for him. The foid knew he was going to do something bad and never informed police, even after he murdered the driver. Shes still free.

I don't see a reason to shit on a middle aged woman that works as a cabbie instead of opening an onlyfans.
it was gods decision to take her away. god knows bettER

@Mecoja is showing empathy, now that doesnt mean he will get pussy. he was saddened by the fact that the foid was a mother and had kids, what he should understand is that every job has occupational hazzard. men have been in similar situation but i dont think most foids care about it but when a foid is in the same situation then it gets noticed. And how do we know the father of the kids does not belong to the nigger community. western foids are coal burner.
Yeah, having kids doesn't mean she deserves sympathy, infact it's the opposite she deserves mockery and humiliation for being an unfixed animal that shits out ugly goblins like her without an end in sight. She was no better than a stupid unsterilized stray dog.

do u work for uber lmao did that cunt give you a licky licky or something why are you crying
No? You're just being overly combative with a ridiculous rhetorical question, I don't take pleasure in death, robberies or the collapse of society.

Stop worshiping a foid
I would react the same if it were a man. If she caused her own death by dumb decisions chasing enjoyments i wouldnt care for her. Still would feel bad for the kids.

because he is a black criminal and black people despise white people. imagine inviting a blood thirsty lion into your home with your kids. that's what america has done with black people

She wouldn't save me even if I was getting murdered by a nigger so why should I feel empathy for her? She wouldn't fuck me if I was old and frail on my deathbed as virgin even if getting fucked was my final wish.
if she was driving her uber past you and you were being mugged by a black guy she wouldn't care. no foid would care. it's not in their nature. it's why i don't empathize for them in return

I would react the same if it were a man. If she caused her own death by dumb decisions chasing enjoyments i wouldnt care for her. Still would feel bad for the kids.
If that nigger had killed her before she could pop out kids it would've definitely been better. This is why I hate all breeders, selfish cunts bring people into this world and then die off , making their kids suffer for life.

No mercy for sexhavers, NOT A SINGLE OUNCE

No? You're just being overly combative with a ridiculous rhetorical question, I don't take pleasure in death, robberies or the collapse of society.
But it is ironic and funny when foids who voted for this get a taste of what they have voted for.

I kinda take enjoyment when foids get hurt/killed, but I also acknowledge the fact it shows how trust is being lowered, social order is collapsing, etc. which ofc, will eventually come around to myself & other Incels.
because he is a black criminal and black people despise white people. imagine inviting a blood thirsty lion into your home with your kids. that's what america has done with black people
This. :yes:
Good riddance , based nigger killed that whore, she was literally asking to be murdered.
I mean she got what she deserved, but still: It's a concern for myself and others, cause this could easily happen to us next especially since we're "easy targets" by many metrics.
If that nigger had killed her before she could pop out kids it would've definitely been better. This is why I hate all breeders, selfish cunts bring people into this world and then die off , making their kids suffer for life.
I guarantee her kids are dysgenic offspring: Based upon that study I revised & made a thread on, foids fuck dumb guys when they're young, and since a good chunk of IQ is genetic, they will inherit it.

Society needs eugenics.
But it is ironic and funny when foids who voted for this get a taste of what they have voted for.
No mercy for sexhavers, NOT A SINGLE OUNCE
This, but as stated above, it's an issue for us when it comes back around to inevitably bite us.

did you get a bj from that cunt
i'm not sure why he makes it seem like this foid deserves sympathy simply for working a job and not doing sex work. every single man every has had to do real work and work that is way more difficult than driving a car around and they get shit on by everyone.

I mean she got what she deserved, but still: It's a concern for myself and others, cause this could easily happen to us next especially since we're "easy targets" by many metrics.

This, but as stated above, it's an issue for us when it comes back around to inevitably bite us.
you know me, and you know i agree 100% and am invested in the topic. but i also have the depressing realization we can't make any change, and those that can don't seem to be inclined to make change. infact they seem to want to make it worse, so all we can really do is laugh.

I guarantee her kids are dysgenic offspring: Based upon that study I revised & made a thread on, foids fuck dumb guys when they're young, and since a good chunk of IQ is genetic, they will inherit it.

Society needs eugenics
That's why I believe they should've never been born, I only feel compassion for them. Whenever I reflect on my suffering in this life, it propels me to blame those who begot me. I think those kids will feel the same, therefore they must hate their mother and rejoice over her death.

I kinda take enjoyment when foids get hurt/killed, but I also acknowledge the fact it shows how trust is being lowered, social order is collapsing, etc. which ofc, will eventually come around to myself & other Incels.

This. :yes:

Society needs eugenics.

But if I point out how blacks have an innate hatred of non blacks I am apparently racist.

You can never live in peace around blacks and blacks cannot live without the support of non blacks. Hence the only solution lies in TND.