Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dumb breast Stacy self-victimizing about having large breasts

She's mid anyway. I never thought she was that attractive. Another Margot Robbie. She's white and blonde so everyone acts like she's a 10. She's a 6 at best.

She's mid anyway. I never thought she was that attractive. Another Margot Robbie. She's white and blonde so everyone acts like she's a 10. She's a 6 at best.
Take away her tits and fancy clothes and makeup, and she's a 5/10 mid tier Becky.

But she's a foid with big tits, she wins at life by default. She's set for fucking life now.

Take away her tits and fancy clothes and makeup, and she's a 5/10 mid tier Becky.

But she's a foid with big tits, she wins at life by default. She's set for fucking life now.
Yeeeeep

idk she's overrated sure but she's not nearly as mid as margot robbie

margot robbie is so mid that she practically invented mid

and also madame web is a MUCH better film than barbie (I say this having seen neither) so there's that

@NeverEvenBegan can confirm

idk she's overrated sure but she's not nearly as mid as margot robbie

margot robbie is so mid that she practically invented mid

and also madame web is a MUCH better film than barbie (I say this having seen neither) so there's that

@NeverEvenBegan can confirm
I'd rather kill myself than watch either

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Tbh, not even wrong. Barbie is an interesting movie, but at the end of the day, it's feminist slop. It's basically ''Feminism: the movie''. Foids complaining about meaningless shit that men already have to deal with. Foids being dramatic.

Meanwhile, Madame Webb was so bad that it was funny. I laughed every 2 minutes, every single aspect is terrible. It's amazing.

Meanwhile, Madame Webb was so bad that it was funny. I laughed every 2 minutes, every single aspect is terrible. It's amazing.
holy shit you actually watched that?

that takes guts

you should get a medal fr + the govt should let you fuck your oneitis margot in exchange for your sacrifice

The only good thing about her is her breasts

Snapinstaapp 455842284 18454616710012454 1753770761607717999 n 1024
Snapinstaapp 455946243 18454616743012454 6491947079969626404 n 1024
Snapinstaapp 455785456 18454616740012454 1782397890035202256 n 1024

You can't make this shit up :feelsseriously:

Here's what she posted on Instagram.

She complains people only talk about her body, but this is what she posts. She's just a piece of meat. No one would care about her if she didn't have this body.