Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb bitch who rejected me died today

This may be the most based thing I've read in months.

good riddance, nothing of value was lost. Rest in piss

Seeing all the normies cry in IT is pure lifefuel

Foids are not entitled to live

A glimmer of hope in an otherwise depressing life of an incel. This was good but unfortunately it doesn't happen often enough. You might have a few normies/chads that meet unfortunate fates, but sadly the vast majority of them go on to live much better lives than the people that they mistreated.

Bluepillers: 136 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

picture of OP :

ea7.jpg

Dude you are crossing the line.

piss on her grave br0

jfl at cuckit thread on this

I know the feeling and I've wished a couple I'd noodles would die, but that's because they have fundamentally evil beliefs (it's a preference tee-hee), but I gotta say man you are all being a bit harsh.

I know the feeling and I've wished a couple I'd noodles would die, but that's because they have fundamentally evil beliefs (it's a preference tee-hee), but I gotta say man you are all being a bit harsh.
You wish someone dead, what is more evil than than?

Seeing all the normies cry in IT is pure lifefuel
View attachment 278026

I like how they are discussing which ring of hell @BummerDrummer is gonna go to in the afterlife, when all these soft soys are likely degenerate progressive atheists who think religion is homophobic and transphobic.

Completely understand the hatred for foids who bully you. Multiple girls teased me and called me names. Fucking pricks. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Ruined my self esteem for ever.

rest in piss bozo
Pack watch

Ive just read a paper about incels and that foid quoted this thread
Its called 'lack of looks' by hugo enholm @WawelDragon1683 she mentioned you as well (that u have a breivik avi n sheit)
I've just read it too. This bullshit is considered to be "science". 94 pages of irrelevant mental diarrhea

I still don't understand how this thread doesn't show me in the right. She literally treated me like dirt. Is this not karma in action?

I swear I could say I punched somebody who hacked my limbs off and retards would still paint me as the bad guy.
The person that screenshotted you is a feminist slut after all.

I'm not the one to judge but I woudn't laugh about a person passing by. Thats disrespectful to her family disregarding her behaviour towards you.

I'm not the one to judge but I woudn't laugh about a person passing by. Thats disrespectful to her family disregarding her behaviour towards you.
GrAYcel

I can already smell IT stampeding from here.

Hahahahah. Kiss my fucking ass you whore. All you did was make fun of me. “Teehee you don’t wanna end up like (me), aka a total loser”. “Sorry, I want a boy who can actually reach the top shelf”

Died of cancer. It was Long and slow too. I hope the mail I spammed you with devalued any actual “Oh I’m so sorry i feel so bad” notes from your orbiter army. I hope I blocked the phone lines of all the “my condolence” callers. Tremendous lifefuel. I hope I gave you extra stress so you died faster. I haven’t felt this good in years.

Time to make an army of Instagram alts to rub it in. Fuck her family too. All she and her little circle did was make fun of me. Die painfully and rot in hell.
You have outlived her, you have now just gone up a level. :feelsjuice:
View attachment 277943

Press S to spit on her grave
S

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNXkLB_ewc8

They already did a year ago. The Redditor who did so was suspended for issuing death threats against incels.
Just like how they say they don't like us because we "celebrate a killer"?:soy:

One good thing about Facebook is it lets me keep tabs on all the whores from high school who used to make fun of me, I keep watching and waiting for them to start dropping off from suicide, cancer, or disease. Sadly none have kicked it yet.

One good thing about Facebook is it lets me keep tabs on all the whores from high school who used to make fun of me, I keep watching and waiting for them to start dropping off from suicide, cancer, or disease. Sadly none have kicked it yet.
just a matter of time

Man, I love these lifefuel threads. :feelsohh::feelsohh: Hope it's not larp.
Ep8lCLg

Vanilla ice dance

It was satisfying reading this