Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb bitch who rejected me died today

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Hahahahah. Kiss my fucking ass you whore. All you did was make fun of me. “Teehee you don’t wanna end up like (me), aka a total loser”. “Sorry, I want a boy who can actually reach the top shelf”

Died of cancer. It was Long and slow too. I hope the mail I spammed you with devalued any actual “Oh I’m so sorry i feel so bad” notes from your orbiter army. I hope I blocked the phone lines of all the “my condolence” callers. Tremendous lifefuel. I hope I gave you extra stress so you died faster. I haven’t felt this good in years.

Time to make an army of Instagram alts to rub it in. Fuck her family too. All she and her little circle did was make fun of me. Die painfully and rot in hell.

Last edited:
I hope I gave you extra stress so you died faster.

That's actually the nicest thing you said in there. Why would you want them to die faster? The longer they stick around, the more painful it would have been. Yeah, they won't be dead, but at least it would be more suffering before they finally die.

Might just be me, but any time I imagine doing something to someone I seriously hate, I always try to think up of ways how to not let that person die because I want them to live longer to feel that pain much longer.

Hahahahah. Kiss my fucking ass you whore. All you did was make fun of me. “Teehee you don’t wanna end up like (me), aka a total loser”. “Sorry, I want a boy who can actually reach the top shelf”

Died of cancer. It was Long and slow too. I hope the mail I spammed you with devalued any actual “Oh I’m so sorry i feel so bad” notes from your orbiter army. I hope I blocked the phone lines of all the “my condolence” callers. Tremendous lifefuel. I hope I gave you extra stress so you died faster. I haven’t felt this good in years.

I first started PUA about 13 years ago and have countless rejections. I'm sure a lot of those women have died by now from natural causes, car crashes, etc.

What the fuck is wrong with you. Do you get enjoyment from people dying? Thats sick

Just kidding. Have fun in hell whore.

Download

457vpn

Last edited:
What's her insta @?
I think it would dox me as she has her School career (when whores make a timeline of their schools so you’d automatically know what school I went to) and it’s in my general area.

I think it would dox me as she has her School career (when whores make a timeline of their schools so you’d automatically know what school I went to) and it’s in my general area.
O fairs.

That's some good news

Damn that must feel orgasmic, all the foids that rejected me are alive and well and with boyfriends

I first started PUA about 13 years ago and have countless rejections. I'm sure a lot of those women have died by now from natural causes, car crashes, etc.
I usually don’t keep track of all my rejection foids, but I keep an eye on every single bully I’ve had (that I can find anymore). It’s lifefuel when something bad happens to them on their IG story but it’s also ragefuel because they live in my head rent free for making my life a hell for years.

Damn that must feel orgasmic, all the foids that rejected me are alive and well and with boyfriends
It’s ragefuel when I see a chad who bullies me and he’s actually doing good shit. One of them is in a surfing competition and was a rich shithead.

nice LARP
Ok bro. Keep being in high school and saying 70% of white guys are slaying for me

Bluepillers: 56

High octane lifefuel. How old was she?

High octane lifefuel. How old was she?
She was 20, or 21. I’m 19 and she was in the same grade as me but I was the youngest as the state I went to school in enrolled you in a younger age.

Nigga how you getting bullied by girls

i sense larp.

if not, i hope she enjoys being hypergamous down in hell

Nigga how you getting bullied by girls
Incels often get bullied by girls. You can’t hit them otherwise an army of orbiters will assemble and defend the cumdumpster’s honor hoping for a crumb of pussy, so they can basically do whatever they want with impunity. Male bullies also usually bully other boys in order to impress girls.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: But where was her shining chad on a white horse, couldn't he stop the cancer by being taller and good looking? He was probably banging some side chick on the low while she rotted in a hospital bed, he's gonna forget about her the next week while he will be ball deep in her best friend.

Last edited:
Bluepillers: 100

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

lifefuel. that bitch feel powerfull agasint you , they feel poqwerful with all the laws and white knights, now she is worm food.

Tbh.

OP you should piss and spit on her grave. I know I would.
I’ve thought about it, but I’m too unmotivated and I’d have no clue where she’d be buried. Like most things, if it was within 5 mins of me I’d go for it. Over 5 min and I keel over from no motivation

Make sure you create those instagram accounts on internet cafes,feminists can track your shit and get you fired

Time to make an army of Instagram alts to rub it in. Fuck her family too. All she and her little circle did was make fun of me. Die painfully and rot in hell.
Congrats, I'm glad she died

Make sure you create those instagram accounts on internet cafes,feminists can track your shit and get you fired
Of course. I’m not the smartest tool In the shed but I like to think I’m ok at protecting myself from le angri antifa doxx. But also
>implying I have a job

I hope the mail I spammed you with devalued any actual “Oh I’m so sorry i feel so bad” notes from your orbiter army. I hope I blocked the phone lines of all the “my condolence” callers.
Huh? So you spam called her and emailed her when she b close to dying so that ppl who actually were tryna call and speak to her couldn't get to her?

I’ve thought about it, but I’m too unmotivated and I’d have no clue where she’d be buried. Like most things, if it was within 5 mins of me I’d go for it. Over 5 min and I keel over from no motivation
Only the most based people would go to her grave at night and graffiti her tombstone with spray paint.