Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb bitch who rejected me died today

I'm going to order a big McDonald's meal to celebrate bro, Big mac with fries and coke, mcchicken sandwich, filet o fish, 9 nuggets and a mcflurry. FUCK YE BOI

If a foid rejects you you should legally be allowed to kill her on the spot, since she no longer serves any purpose to soyciety other than to be chads cumrag

i wish the toilet i had a crush meets the same fate :)

Huh? So you spam called her and emailed her when she b close to dying so that ppl who actually were tryna call and speak to her couldn't get to her?
I called her and held up the line, and I emailed her spam from all my accounts so that any email condolences would be buried and any person who tried to call her would have the line held up so yes.

I called her and held up the line, and I emailed her spam from all my accounts so that any email condolences would be buried and any person who tried to call her would have the line held up so yes.
[Based]

They must be literally shakin and cryin rn
They are self-righteously condemning this post but they would not last two days in our shoes. The daily humiliation and rejection we face for having a physical appearance which we had no control no control over is something they've never dealt with. They will never know our suffering, but will still be quick to condemn us.
I don’t understand genuinely. If this was a random foid who didn’t do anything to me I can see Normies painting me as a villain. But this was nothing but a bully. All she did was treat me like mud. Some of my worst experiences are from her and her friends (and that’s saying a lot considering the sheer amount of bullying I endured).

Karma's a bitch

Joyous day! I’ll dance a little jig for you right now. Haha! Fucking owned. Ah, good stuff man good stuff. Enjoy it bro

Everytime a whore dies, the world becomes a happier place

Rest in piss fucking whore

Also 108 bluepillers, hope you die soon too

She literally got what she fucking deserved!

This is the best lifefuel. I can only imagine waking up to such good news. I think that the high from this would last a long time!

Hahahahah. Kiss my fucking ass you whore. All you did was make fun of me. “Teehee you don’t wanna end up like (me), aka a total loser”. “Sorry, I want a boy who can actually reach the top shelf”

Died of cancer. It was Long and slow too. I hope the mail I spammed you with devalued any actual “Oh I’m so sorry i feel so bad” notes from your orbiter army. I hope I blocked the phone lines of all the “my condolence” callers. Tremendous lifefuel. I hope I gave you extra stress so you died faster. I haven’t felt this good in years.

Time to make an army of Instagram alts to rub it in. Fuck her family too. All she and her little circle did was make fun of me. Die painfully and rot in hell.
When did she reject you and what did you write to her?
Incels often get bullied by girls. You can’t hit them otherwise an army of orbiters will assemble and defend the cumdumpster’s honor hoping for a crumb of pussy, so they can basically do whatever they want with impunity. Male bullies also usually bully other boys in order to impress girls.
If a foid rejects you you should legally be allowed to kill her on the spot, since she no longer serves any purpose to soyciety other than to be chads cumrag
Based

She was 20, or 21. I’m 19 and she was in the same grade as me but I was the youngest as the state I went to school in enrolled you in a younger age.
damn thats extremely rare to die of cancer at this young age. rest in piss fucking whore.

Bluepillers: 70

:feelskek:

damn thats extremely rare to die of cancer at this young age. rest in piss fucking whore.
IIRC she had a family history and shit. The fact that this happened has made me refaithful in Karma and the etc because like you said this shit is incredibly rare.

When did she reject you and what did you write to her?
She had rejected me originally in middle school but then she started bullying me into high school. I didn’t write things too inflammatory, just random key spams or stuff like that. I’d call them anonymously and hold the call and pretend to be different people and etc etc.

Last edited:
let me know if IT posted thread about this

I first started PUA about 13 years ago and have countless rejections. I'm sure a lot of those women have died by now from natural causes, car crashes, etc.

damn you must be like 60 years old nigga. i doubt anyone I know IRL has died yet and im 25
I usually don’t keep track of all my rejection foids, but I keep an eye on every single bully I’ve had (that I can find anymore). It’s lifefuel when something bad happens to them on their IG story but it’s also ragefuel because they live in my head rent free for making my life a hell for years.

It’s ragefuel when I see a chad who bullies me and he’s actually doing good shit. One of them is in a surfing competition and was a rich shithead.

Ok bro. Keep being in high school and saying 70% of white guys are slaying for me

lmao what a coper lifewaster. i checked my bullies social medias only once and it was when I was planning to revenge

Last edited:
Hahahahah. Kiss my fucking ass you whore. All you did was make fun of me. “Teehee you don’t wanna end up like (me), aka a total loser”. “Sorry, I want a boy who can actually reach the top shelf”

Died of cancer. It was Long and slow too. I hope the mail I spammed you with devalued any actual “Oh I’m so sorry i feel so bad” notes from your orbiter army. I hope I blocked the phone lines of all the “my condolence” callers. Tremendous lifefuel. I hope I gave you extra stress so you died faster. I haven’t felt this good in years.

Time to make an army of Instagram alts to rub it in. Fuck her family too. All she and her little circle did was make fun of me. Die painfully and rot in hell.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5btmFhYelK8&list=FLMQ6mY5cVXP5iWGKLG7I5EQ&index=7&t=0s
Bitch got what she deserved LMAO! Yukiko laugh

Died of cancer. It was Long and slow too. I hope the mail I spammed you with devalued any actual “Oh I’m so sorry i feel so bad” notes from your orbiter army. I hope I blocked the phone lines of all the “my condolence” callers.

Tremendous lifefuel. I hope I gave you extra stress so you died faster. I haven’t felt this good in years.
Based and Lifefuel

I bet people are now saying how much of a "beautiful soul" she was.

Bitch had it coming, what's one less foid.

I bet people are now saying how much of a "beautiful soul" she was.

Bitch had it coming, what's one less foid.
She had a chad inner circle with a few incel tier ugly high Iq people to do her work and shit .

Looking at this thread theier point would be more than adequately proven. Op maybe a bait but the replies are real.
I still don't understand how this thread doesn't show me in the right. She literally treated me like dirt. Is this not karma in action?

I swear I could say I punched somebody who hacked my limbs off and retards would still paint me as the bad guy.

I still don't understand how this thread doesn't show me in the right. She literally treated me like dirt. Is this not karma in action?

I swear I could say I punched somebody who hacked my limbs off and retards would still paint me as the bad guy.
Eh. I get it, i would be happy too if one of my bullies just dropped dead. Its just that its kinda pathetic how we give so much value to other people in our heads bcz they fucked us up, when they probably don't even remember us.
I actually tried (but only succeded to some extent) to mentally forgive them so I can get them out of my head and dreams and move on with my scars. It hasn't worked fully but at least I know I wouldn't be happy if an old bully dropped dead now. Maybe just a little content.

Btw no one in this thread needs to celebrate that girl's death yet they do. IT is gonna have a field trip with this one.

Eh. I get it, i would be happy too if one of my bullies just dropped dead. Its just that its kinda pathetic how we give so much value to other people in our heads bcz they fucked us up, when they probably don't even remember us.
I actually tried (but only succeded to some extent) to mentally forgive them so I can get them out of my head and dreams and move on with my scars. It hasn't worked fully but at least I know I wouldn't be happy if an old bully dropped dead now. Maybe just a little content.

Btw no one in this thread needs to celebrate that girl's death yet they do. IT is gonna have a field trip with this one.
they're gonna paint us bad no matter what. It's a dead irrelevant sub anyway.

Giphy

Press S to spit on her grave

YiKeS sWeAtY, DiZ Y u iNkWeLL :soy::soy::soy:

YiKeS sWeAtY, DiZ Y u iNkWeLL :soy::soy::soy:
look sweaty, you should have instead went to her hospital bed and bowed down on one knee and apologized for being such a toxic privileged male

look sweaty, you should have instead went to her hospital bed and bowed down on one knee and apologized for being such a toxic privileged male
YoU ShOuLd'Ve DoNaTeD aLL yOuR OrGaNs To SaVe Le QwEEn, iT WuZ uR fAuLt ShE DiEd YoU eViL St00PiD sTiNkY iNkWeLLLLLL!!!1!!1!1

Last edited: