Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dumb bitch wants to give veteran a try. Blames doctors because they didnt warn her of the difficulty.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200802 082725

It's always nice when you hear about these stupid FtM trannies that regret their decision's.

The delusional FtM tranny fantasy is that they will become a Chad. In reality they are lucky if they are anything other then Cel. It's so perfect, they are a walking catalyst for the Blackpill.

She's not wrong. The doctors really should have challenged her decision. The fact that medical industry promotes transition as a legitimate way of changing sex is a testament to their hubris. They cannot see the limitations of their own methods.

Technology has not reached the point where a man can become a women or vice versa. Its just a huge cope. This is not science, this is politics. They want biological sex and gender to go away, but it won't. This shit should never have been allowed in the first place.

Yikes hon! She's being very transphobic by saying trans children aren't heckin valid and that they can't make decisions for themselves:soy:

She's not wrong. The doctors really should have challenged her decision.
True, although I can't say I feel any sympathy for girls like her. They were born in tutorial mode and completely ruined it for themselves because they were attention seeking. It's absolutely hysterical. :feelsgah:

Not fun being a "guy", huh? dumb cunt.

To these "doctors" you're nothing more than a lab rat

She's not wrong. The doctors really should have challenged her decision.
Had the doctors done that at the time, this bitch would've sicced a twitter mob on these docs for being "transphobic." It's like when a cop asks a foid about the details of her alleged rape, or when doctors tell a fatty she should lose weight because it's causing health problems. These SJWs will just be like, "Why are you interrogating me so much are you a bigot?!?! Omg just give me what I want you misogynist!"

Had the doctors done that at the time, this bitch would've sicced a twitter mob on these docs for being "transphobic." It's like when a cop asks a foid about the details of her alleged rape, or when doctors tell a fatty she should lose weight because it's causing health problems. These SJWs will just be like, "Why are you interrogating me so much are you a bigot?!?! Omg just give me what I want you misogynist!"
Maybe we shouldn't let mentally ill faggots dictate society

mogs me TO DEATH

View attachment 307124

It's always nice when you hear about these stupid FtM trannies that regret their decision's.

The delusional FtM tranny fantasy is that they will become a Chad. In reality they are lucky if they are anything other then Cel. It's so perfect, they are a walking catalyst for the Blackpill.

they can usually get butch-seeking lesbians to let them eat them out thuogh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back