Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Millions of ugly men exist throughout the world. Why are they so reluctant to blame women for their inability to find a gf or lose virginity?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It is just mind boggling to hear ugly men complain that they are single, lonely, and are a virgin, but they never ever blame women for rejecting them, and they have the audacity to attack incels for putting the blame on women. I believe that modern men are brainwashed into thinking of all women as queens or angels, in reality, they are nothing like that. Women are not special or precious creatures, they are ignorant people who only want to take advantage of vulnerable men for their benefit. Ugly Men should not be afraid to call out women for their degenerate behavior, it is the right thing to do. It irritates the fuck out of me whenever I hear ugly men blame themselves for being single, they think it's their fault because their personality is not Good enough or they are not confident enough, or they need to dress better. When will these men learn from their mistakes? What we need is a massive campaign on social media to spread more awareness about the blackpill, just like what the Nazi Party did in the 1930s by creating a massive propaganda campaign to blame the jews for the German States economic and political collapse, although I do not support nazism, I am just giving an example of what we should imitate.

They do know the truth, but they blame themselves for thinking they need more money or more charisma. But the ones that realize it’s all about looks have no one to talk to and it is embarrassing af to most normal people.

They do know the truth, but they blame themselves for thinking they need more money or more charisma. But the ones that realize it’s all about looks have no one to talk to and it is embarrassing af to most normal people.

Because men need to feel that they're in control, so they'd rather delude themselves than blame foids

It's because it's male nature to take responsibility for things because men are logical and stoic but the bluepillers take it too far and put blame upon themselves for things even if they're not to blame and soyciety loves that as they do not care about the suffering of men.

These men somehow think "defending women" will magically make them better in a foid's eyes

Brainwashing by liberal globohomo into thinking that the modersn state of affairs with women's rights, sexual revolution and women having the freedom to decide on their partners is the natural and healthy state of mankind

I think it's a combination of both woman nature, globalization and giving foids rights.
Foids where always like this, our ancestors did know and were aware of their promiscuous nature so that's why there we strict rules to prevent them from fulfilling their sick desires.

because m'lady can't possibly do anything wrong :soy::soy::soy:

Brainwashing by liberal globohomo into thinking that the modersn state of affairs with women's rights, sexual revolution and women having the freedom to decide on their partners is the natural and healthy state of mankind
This is the correct answer