Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb bitch bawled her eyes out when Chad dumped her at school today

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
It happened during my free period. I already have all my shit done for the week so I didn't have anything to do, so I just roamed around the school hallways until the next period started. Then I heard some crying coming from the hallway around the corner, and some crying roastie bitch with her her eye makeup running down her face came and ran into the girl's bathroom. I wasn't gonna follow her and look like a creep, but I started laughing pretty loudly as I walked away. I found out later that her lacrosse playing douchebag boyfriend broke up with her, and she spent an entire hour in there crying in one of the stalls. Absolutely pathetic behavior from someone over the age of 10 years old.

I've seen much older women lose their shit like that when Chad dumps them. Chad is everything to women.

Watch her pretend to commit suicide for sympathy from cucks.

Chad turned her into a slut

Imagine God has shown himself to you and then abandons you, leaving nothing but existential dread in his wake. This is what it feels like for a female to lose Chad.

I've seen much older women lose their shit like that when Chad dumps them. Chad is everything to women.

Yes, while they do this it only lasts a small period of time as a new one whisks in just as fast.

Why is she sad, she isn't entitled to a relationship or him. As we all know, you can be happy without a relationship, it's not that special.

Why is she sad? She can find more.

I bet she goes out tonight and gets spit-roasted by 2 Chads just to feel better.

rape her, she is emotionally vunerable and therefore will not tell law enforcement

joking you cucktear faggots