Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dude at a gas station refuses to white knight for some whore as she's picked up and carried away by her boyfriend

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
JFL this guy is boss. He continues pumping his gas while the boyfriend drags her out from under his truck and then he gets in his truck and drives off.

View: https://youtu.be/eN5JbHqIMp0

Yes bitches, nobody is coming to save you from your alpha males anymore.

Found the inkler :soy:

Lifefuel, but for this one dude there are 100000 cucks who will be ready to die for her :society::feelsclown:

i think even the average cuck knows by now, that intervening at that point is a great way to get a black eye while the couple laughs at you

i think even the average cuck knows by now, that intervening at that point is a great way to get a black eye while the couple laughs at you
they will still do it even tho they know the consequences :society:

Yep, the redpill taught me that whiteknighting for foids has no benefits.

I woulda done the same and just stood there. Foids see me and they put on their hostile bitch shields automatically a lot of the times.

Oh look, its an Asian dude, better be a stuck up bitch and hostile to him for no reason. To let him know that he shouldn't even dare to speak to me.

No issues here.
She chooses to be with him, no one should be expected to bail her out constantly because she cannot stop fucking an abuser

This is how women should be handled and no other man has the right to step in.
The dark triad chad is just putting his property in his car, nothing to see here.
You wouldn't stop a man from catching his dog that ran off.

Very based

Which one of you is this?:smonk:

Imagine helping women (especially the ones who choose abusive chad)

Just act as if they dont exist. Non of my problem what happens to women.

Last edited:
GIGABAAAASEEEED!!! Imagine defending some stranger whore mistreated by her chadlite bf just to get beaten by him kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And this little whore will never be grateful to said guy even if he helped her :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Don,t do something for someone in which you know they won,t do for you

Reminder that this little bitch and all whores like her DON'T MIND being abussed by chad(lite) but don't even consider us humans :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Reminder that this little bitch and all whores like her DON'T MIND being abussed by chad(lite) but don't even consider us humans
They love dating chads but want help from Beta Billy...and then they go back to Chad.

Fuck women and their problems. They are massive assholes.

They love dating chads but want help from Beta Billy...and then they go back to Chad.
Literally, jfl :lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Hilarious part is that they want help from said Beta Billy who they despise :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Its not worth it to stick you head out for a bitch.

1. You have nothing to gain from it
2. It could be an ambush
3. Her boyfriend could be armed
4. If police get involved she could lie about you being the aggressor
5. She asked for it

I also would have don’t nothing. At the very most (but unlikely) I would have called the police.

That is probably a weekly routine for them. They get into a fight one day then they make up and fuck like animals the next day. She made her choice, perhaps she needs her personality detector fixed.

once again foid's personality detector fails. she brang herself into this issue by dating some asshole that probably wasn't the first nor the last time he did something like this, and the funny part is that after that situation she will keep sucking his boyfriend's cock.

she isn't entitled for help anyway.

once again foid's personality detector fails. she brang herself into this issue by dating some asshole that probably wasn't the first nor the last time he did something like this, and the funny part is that after that situation she will keep sucking his boyfriend's cock.

she isn't entitled for help anyway.
Based altaccountcel! :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

With gas prices that low only a fool would stop pumping!

Based af. Trying to help her would just have complicated his life anyway

That guy was so based, would've done the same :feelzez:

Fuck the soycuck host who tells men to risk their safety for a useless chad chasing whore.

This is how women should be handled and no other man has the right to step in.
The dark triad chad is just putting his property in his car, nothing to see here.
You wouldn't stop a man from catching his dog that ran off.
GIGABASED

If only Shannon B was given the same treatment...

Absolute lifefuel. But normies are already trashing the guy in the comments. This soyciety literally thinks men simultaneously are not entitled to anything from femoids and have to risk their lives to protect femoids.
I hope every femoid that fucks Chad will get constantly beaten and raped (btw they like it when Chad is doing it :feelsLSD:)

I don’t want to be a simp.

Not all heroes wear capes :feelsautistic:

Its not worth it to stick you head out for a bitch.

1. You have nothing to gain from it
2. It could be an ambush
3. Her boyfriend could be armed
4. If police get involved she could lie about you being the aggressor
5. She asked for it

Looking at the comments in the vid you easily find the reality. No reason to gamble your well being for some foid that will end up blaming you jfl

No issues here.
She chooses to be with him, no one should be expected to bail her out constantly because she cannot stop fucking an abuser

Noooo your supposed to die for me while gaining nothing from it incel:foidSoy:

I've experienced this first hand. I kept walking. Not gonna get gang-ROFL-smacked by nigs in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back