Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Duality

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
Screenshot 20230305 193411

Screenshot 20230305 194326

:feelskek:

Last edited:
one of them a low IQ shit posters who take inspiration out of my posts and make a shitty version of his own.
I did that so you can understand what I'm seeing on this site everyday nigger

Idc keep malding
:smonk: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
So your admitting you don't actually believe in JBW your just trying to make whitecels mad and cause conflict? You are obviously some IT cuck or a glowcuck coming here to try and destroy the forum from the inside GrAYfag.

This moron is putting words in my mouth. When did i ever say i was trying to make whitecels mad i was only making a race pill thread discussing the importance of being white you idiot. it’s your choice to get emotional over it or debate it you retard.
You literally said you can't be white and incel in that thread
and you choose to get emotional and start acting like a Bitch for everyone to see jfl.
Says the one who gets mad over white incels existing

@Adolf Hitler stop spamming my shit and stop being obsessed with my dick, go bother someone else you deranged faggot
You love white cock we all know it you love watching white men fuck your foids. But I'm totally the deranged faggot never post JBW again or get the fuck off this website.