Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Naked dickcel gets fucked up in LA

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
-

Blud took the dick pill and tried to go ER :feelskek::feelskek:

For anyone wondering why he's naked, I know why, its because hes not wearing any clothes.

White people activities

For anyone wondering why he's naked, I know why, its because hes not wearing any clothes.
Surprised Cat GIF

White people activities
Better than Nigger or shitskin activities.

Regardless, this guy is just a dumabass boomer- I hate boomers so much I wish I could kill them all(in Minecraft).

@Corvus @TBIcel

Regardless, this guy is just a dumabass boomer- I hate boomers so much I wish I could kill them all(in Minecraft).
Ageism is weird, dude. It reminds me of those liberal Millennials and SJWs back in the 2010s who would be constantly shitting on boomers and Republicans and circlejerking their hate for them on Reddit.

Out of all the people you could hate, I have no clue why people like to shit on old people.

Better than Nigger or shitskin activities.

@Corvus @TBIcel
At least boomers are soon approaching an age where they'll start dying off. 1946 was 78 years ago.

Looks like he forgot his meds for the day

What language was he speaking ?