Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Problems with "white" from an ethno-preservationist perspective

Redbeard7

Redbeard7

Greycel
1. Taken literally it's just a shade on the colour spectrum and thus trivialised, stripped of history, culture and distinctiveness

2. Its literal opposite is "black", which may imply necessity, equality and symbiosis (yin and yang) and thus create a neurosis, when no such unique duality inherently exists between these groups

3. It's potentially inclusive of non/anti-Europeans with light pigmentation (for example, Noel Ignatiev and Tim Wise have claimed to be "white" while advocating for "the destruction of whiteness")

4. It's a term which has been heavily demonised: people have been reflexively conditioned to associate "white" with evil​

It's generally counterproductive to identify as white for the reasons above, it's not a linguistically or politically affirming term. I regard European, European-American, British, Anglo-Celtic etc. as being better, even if they aren't perfect. The Oranians in SA are Afrikaners and they apparently claim that the term "white" is meaningless, probably for these reasons and others (such as their historical military conflict with the British, their abandonment by Western nations resulting in the end of the Afrikaner SA regime and a desire not to dilute their specific ethnic identity).​

It's generally counterproductive to identify as white for the reasons above, it's not a linguistically or politically affirming term. I regard European, European-American, British, Anglo-Celtic etc. as being better, even if they aren't perfect. The Oranians in SA are Afrikaners and they apparently claim that the term "white" is meaningless, probably for these reasons and others (such as their historical military conflict with the British, their abandonment by Western nations resulting in the end of the Afrikaner SA regime and a desire not to dilute their specific ethnic identity).​
White is a retarded term. There is no white race. Read Nazi Racial theory. They said that there are at least 6 different races in Europe: Nordids, Faelids, Dinarids, Baltids, Meds and Alpinids.

I strongly agree with points 1 and 3. I prefer terms like European, European American, European Australian etc. rather than White. The problem is terms like that are rarely used in European diaspora countries.

Without whites you wouldnt have electricity or the device you talk on,
First smartphones Steve Jobs, Electricity, Thomas edison.

Oh and ethnics and blacks are more prone to violence
and their nations usually dont fare well, Look at india and africa :feelsPop:

Brit
Img

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back