Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dual version between death and live

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Blackpilled as a human: incels.is :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Blackpilled in the afterlife: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapingPrisonPlanet/ :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

LOL at this world i'm suffering rn and fundamentally this universe fucked up into oblivion. I cannot even control it. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I know brocel, it's horrible to see couples and see happy chads, stacys and foids, I see them and I want to kill them :reeeeee:

I know brocel, it's horrible to see couples and see happy chads, stacys and foids, I see them and I want to kill them :reeeeee:
and he says there is no escape
we are here forever
the tunnel of light is the exit out of the womb

"You must suffer, goyim"
"make loosh for our god, Demiurge and his 7 Archons"