Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dual mating strategy-pill/cheatpill is incomplete at incel.wiki

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
So I was lurking in @ThinTinyDickCel thread were 23% of men are childless at Norway

Discussing with @El Enemigo it was pulled that women rather certain types of men according to their ovulation cycle.

This followed me to check this studies from the med community who are undoubtly blackpills

I remember this interesting case stuck at must read section

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/?utm_term=677894202&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

Then there was an interesting thread about cheating discussions in maternity forums made by @trying to ascend

Then I checked the incel.wiki and none of those studies that are likely to be the same are there despite they were confirming the same idea.

In short of the studies I found: Foids tend to pick masculine men(Chad) according to ovulation. Nothing new but must be in the .wiki.

Also some of the sources of that article at the incel.wiki are a bit unbiased, particulary Family studies :feelsseriously:. What is ok, what matters is the study and the methods BUT the sources might turn off people due to credibility and obvious agenda.