Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

23% of Norwegian men aged 45 never had children, 13% of women

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Interestingly the article also talks about "recycling" men that already had children. Chad gets to father children to a woman, leave them and women still want children by him.

ffs aryans need to reproduce, tf is wrong with them. I'm half spick half aryan

ancient blackpill from the ER era (2014)

the angle here is that normies claim you can "enter the game" at any time and at any age, and start slaying, except reality shows you that successful men get more and more success as they get recycled for more marriages or more second chances with their ex-girlfriends, while other men don't get shit

foids would go to a clinic to select chad cum and insert it artificially.

it's over for many men

I like this sort of ironclad, rock-solid blackpill data. There is no counter-argument. Male sexual success is polarized and many men are excluded from sexual relations.

Tale as old as time, chad fucks beta bucks

Interestingly the article also talks about "recycling" men that already had children. Chad gets to father children to a woman, leave them and women still want children by him.

And we can´t forget that many betabuxxers who think their children are theirs are actually cheated

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/

So "their" children are from other person.

Tale as old as time, chad fucks beta bucks
I read somewhere foids naturally tend to cheat whenever they are ovulating. What´s a brutal dualmatingstrategypill. Even after raising a child isn´t yours you can´t have your own children.

I read somewhere foids naturally tend to cheat whenever they are ovulating. What´s a brutal dualmatingstrategypill. Even after raising a child isn´t yours you can´t have your own children.
Yeah they are attracted to different types of men depending on their ovulation, they prefer bearded and masculine men when they feel the need for companionship but go for pretty boys when they want crazy sex

In other parts of the world is the opposite. What means many people here may ascend and profilate their offspring with single mothers.

“In practice we see from birth statistics that extremely few men become fathers for the first time after the age of 45. When they have children at that age and beyond, they have already had others,”

Yeh, besides never being a father. I'll die a virgin now unless I pay a prostitute I know. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back