Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Site for women to discuss maternity, now is mainly used for them to discuss cheating

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

[UWSL]''Girls, the mistake learned that I'm pregnant and came to tell me that the baby could be his and that he wanted Dna, at the same time I replied that there was no possibility and that he would leave me alone because I wanted to live my life in peace with my husband. The error lives in another city, I don't even see him, but just thinking about the possibility makes me sick. My accounts do not match the date I stayed with him, the girls have already helped me a lot here, with words of help, accounts, anyway...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The fact that he told me this shook me a lot, every day my heart sinks for having done wrong, I blame myself I'm with 36 weeks and 3 days, my cesarean is scheduled for 03/15. My heart races with fear, I swear it beats me to dizziness... I just wanted to wake up and this was all a nightmare.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]WHAT DID YOU SAY FOR THE ERROR????''[/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Mistake and error = guy whom she cheated her husband with[/UWSL]

It's over, poor men that are creating other men's children

Last edited:
That's the same thing in 21st century

Is beyond me how genetic cuckoldry is not even a mass spread blackpill in this forum, most women do it.

Most woman cheat when in fertily phase.

Ofc its fucking Brazil :lul:

what a shock. :feelsseriously::feelsjuice:

Is beyond me how genetic cuckoldry is not even a mass spread blackpill in this forum, most women do it.

and it doesn't even matter if he can prove it's not his kid, if his name is on the birth certificate then he's legally responsible

The worst thing is that they encourage each other keep lying, just to make the cuck pay for everything

As if proof is even needed at this point :feelsjuice:

Imagine being both narcissistic and delusional enough to bring another being into this world, and also cheating on your spouse in the process.

Lifefuel tbh, just lol at sex-haver breeder problems

how would it spread if there's no way to confirm the scope of the cuckoldry

never began for macaquiñocels

Jfl at these idiots who adopt knowingly or not(cucks), if the whole point is to leave offspring in the world they are failures :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jfl at these idiots who adopt knowingly or not(cucks), if the whole point is to leave offspring in the world they are failures :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Have you read it? It has nothing to do with adoption, but women cheating on their husbands, getting pregnant and the husband thinking the kid is his.

Or women having multiple partners at once and having no idea who is the father.

But yeah, they are idiots for not trying to verify their paternity before doing the legal procedures

[UWSL]''Girls, the mistake learned that I'm pregnant and came to tell me that the baby could be his and that he wanted Dna, at the same time I replied that there was no possibility and that he would leave me alone because I wanted to live my life in peace with my husband. The error lives in another city, I don't even see him, but just thinking about the possibility makes me sick. My accounts do not match the date I stayed with him, the girls have already helped me a lot here, with words of help, accounts, anyway...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The fact that he told me this shook me a lot, every day my heart sinks for having done wrong, I blame myself I'm with 36 weeks and 3 days, my cesarean is scheduled for 03/15. My heart races with fear, I swear it beats me to dizziness... I just wanted to wake up and this was all a nightmare.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]WHAT DID YOU SAY FOR THE ERROR????''[/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Mistake and error = guy whom she cheated her husband with[/UWSL]

It's over, poor men that are creating other men's children
The error is because it seems that the morning after pill didn´t work properly.

Thats the same site I posted a year ago. Except the foids were talking about how small Asian dick sizes were. How they needed baby catheters for Asian men. And how shockingly large black dicks were.

jfl "scarymommy" has been like this for decades

The error is because it seems that the morning after pill didn´t work properly.
Or she didn't take any birth control at all because she wanted to be creampied and bred by Chadrigues.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back