Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming DS Emulation: DeSmuMe v0.9.11

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-
First time using a DS Emulator.
I´ll try out some cool Rom Hacks later down the road.
Here is what i am looking for:

- Blazed Black 2
- Volt White 2
- Sacred Gold
- Storm Silver

They were made by the same authors of Glazed.
A Rom Hack based on Pokémon Emerald ( A massive Complete Rom hack for Gen.III )
Once i am done with Gen.III, which will take quite a while until i get everything sorted out.
I´ll go and play this at my leisure.

Nintendo DS is STILL gay compared to my GBAs, but those games look very promising since they have many influences from Gen.III
So DeSmuMe should do the job.
My Gaming Rig is a high-end tier PC, so i have no worries.

I made this thread just to share this with you all.

Happy Gaming ^_^

Last edited:
I had the DS but I sold it, I want the 3DS because have retro compatibility with DS, and I have some DS games so.
But thanks for the info maybe I download it.

I had the DS but I sold it, I want the 3DS because have retro compatibility with DS, and I have some DS games so.
But thanks for the info maybe I download it.
Many will profit by learning from this thread.
Specially those fine games.
If you want to go ahead with that emulator i mentioned.
Watch this before you do it.
Its a very useful piece of information.

^

ds emulator
My Gaming Rig is high-end tier, so i have no worries.
loled thx bro

romhacks and modded games in general are the best tbh
i havent tried it myself, but there are also randomizers for all the official pokemon games now. could be cool idk

Many will profit by learning from this thread.
Specially those fine games.
If you want to go ahead with that emulator i mentioned.
Watch this before you do it.
Its a very useful piece of information.

^

I already save it in bookmarks, thanks.

I already save it in bookmarks, thanks.
Np bro.
ds emulator

loled thx bro

romhacks and modded games in general are the best tbh
i havent tried it myself, but there are also randomizers for all the official pokemon games now. could be cool idk
Amusingly, these guys take the games to the next level.
Its never the Companys that hold the IP...

======= / ======== / ======== / ======= / ======== / ======== / ========== / =========== / ========== / ========== /

Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby suck ass compared to their original titles from Gen.III
The soundtrack was incredibly disappointing.
No claps, no trumpets = Fuck you oldfags - Soytendo

There are great remixes and enhanced soundtrack on Youtube, that could have been used in these remastered games.
But nahh...
Lets rehash garbage, lazy ass remixes that don´t have any fire in them at all.

Now...
When it comes to the authors that make these Rom Hacks, they go and become very creative such as producing new soundtrack, adding new voices to various Pokémon that come from newer Gens, adding atmosphere such as routine ciles ( Daytime, Eveningtime, Nightime ) you know that sort of stuff.

It requires a lot of skill and time to get all of this code done properly for the hack to be completed in its final step.

We all want a stable, premium experience that matches the Original IP vanilla games after all.

Last edited:
Its worthy to give them a try. ^_^

Have fun.

Also...
Two more Rom Hacks in the making.

One is Pokemon Emerald 2. ( Based on Emerald ofc )

The other is Pokémon Orange. ( A Firered Rom Hack )

I usually run emulators on my Android but I’ve yet to find a DS emulator that consistently runs games properly

I usually run emulators on my Android but I’ve yet to find a DS emulator that consistently runs games properly
From much search regarding stability, compatibility, speed, and quality.
DeSmuMe is the one to go.
However you need a solid PC for that.
Doesn´t need to be high-end but, a good PC is a MUST for this Emulator to run properly with all the 3D settings running at your preference.

No$gba is the last resort for those that don´t have what i mentioned ^

Last edited:
From much search about stability, compatibility, speed, and quality.
DeSmuMe is the one to go.
However you need a solid PC for that.
Doesn´t need to be high-end but, a good PC is a MUST for this Emulator to run properly with all the 3D settings running at your preference.

No$gba is the last resort for those that don´t have what i mentioned ^
Yeah, I don’t have windows so I use an Android to run things. I mostly use the John emulator series but my N64 and DS emulators are from other sources and they’re of much lower quality. I honestly don’t imagine myself buying a PC anytime soon since I already have a laptop

Yeah, I don’t have windows so I use an Android to run things. I mostly use the John emulator series but my N64 and DS emulators are from other sources and they’re of much lower quality. I honestly don’t imagine myself buying a PC anytime soon since I already have a laptop
Is your Laptop a low budget PC, or one with solid performance ?

Your specs bud ?

DS Pokemon games always have strange black pixels that pop up on the screen whenever I emulate them. They're playable, but it's annoying.

DS Pokemon games always have strange black pixels that pop up on the screen whenever I emulate them. They're playable, but it's annoying.
On PC ?

Yes. I tried it on a gaming laptop that has a GTX 1060 and a shitty dell laptop, and faced the same issue with both.
Interesting.
Which Emulator ?
And what version ?

Interesting.
Which Emulator ?
And what version ?
DeSmuME. As for the version, I don't know. It's been a while, so maybe the issue was fixed with a new update or something.

DeSmuME. As for the version, I don't know. It's been a while, so maybe the issue was fixed with a new update or something.
I hope so.
Try again and share in this thread if you want.

Edit:
I forgot to ask...
What were the games you used ?
Official IPs, or Rom Hacks ?

Emulation is one of the bet things this planet has to offer imo

I remember a long time ago being happy after I heard I could play(emulate) console games on my pc. Tbh, I've been playing modded GBA roms and they're more fun than the originals.

I'm just waiting for a 3DS emulator.

I remember a long time ago being happy after I heard I could play(emulate) console games on my pc. Tbh, I've been playing modded GBA roms and they're more fun than the originals.

I'm just waiting for a 3DS emulator.
Generally i don´t use emulators.
It´s only when i am out of options.
I have 4 GBAs, and i have all the Gen.III Pokémon games,
I trade between each cartridge to get those Alakazams, Golems, Machamps that way for example.
I also have Rom Hacks in cartridges to play in my GBAs.

I bought it from here:

They have in English and Spanish.
I chose English ofc.
I like to keep the standard international language in my games.

The rest that are not obtainable through this method.
You go with an emulator.
Simple as that.

Generally i don´t use emulators.
It´s only when i am out of options.
I have 4 GBAs, and i have all the Gen.III Pokémon games,
I trade between each cartridge to get those Alakazams, Golems, Machamps that way for example.
I also have Rom Hacks in cartridges to play in my GBAs.

I bought it from here:

They have in English and Spanish.
I chose English ofc.
I like to keep the standard international language in my games.

The rest that are not obtainable through this method.
You go with an emulator.
Simple as that.

I don't have a physical GBA, but even if I did have it I'd still prefer the emulator. It looks really nice on my big monitor plus with 4xscale shader.

I don't have a physical GBA, but even if I did have it I'd still prefer the emulator. It looks really nice on my big monitor plus with 4xscale shader.
To each their own.

Having fun is what we look for.

I was playing volt white on my phone but it fell in the water and died and I lost my save file. I had a Zapdos with perfect nature

I was playing volt white on my phone but it fell in the water and died and I lost my save file. I had a Zapdos with perfect nature
Well now that fucking sucks...

F.

Yeah. Do you have any recommendations on modded Pokémon Roms? I've mostly ran out of stuff to play.
Once i am done eating my frozen pizza.
I´ll take some screenshots of my Rom Hack cartridges.

I used Citra for 3ds emulation, it's pretty good. Played some Pokemon Ultra Moon and stuff, you just need to find decrypted roms.

Last edited:
Np bro.

Amusingly, these guys take the games to the next level.
Its never the Companys that hold the IP...

======= / ======== / ======== / ======= / ======== / ======== / ========== / =========== / ========== / ========== /

Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby suck ass compared to their original titles from Gen.III
The soundtrack was incredibly disappointing.
No claps, no trumpets = Fuck you oldfags - Soytendo

There are great remixes and enhanced soundtrack on Youtube, that could have been used in these remastered games.
But nahh...
Lets rehash garbage, lazy ass remixes that don´t have any fire in them at all.

Now...
When it comes to the authors that make these Rom Hacks, they go and become very creative such as producing new soundtrack, adding new voices to various Pokémon that come from newer Gens, adding atmosphere such as routine ciles ( Daytime, Eveningtime, Nightime ) you know that sort of stuff.

It requires a lot of skill and time to get all of this code done properly for the hack to be completed in its final step.

We all want a stable, premium experience that matches the Original IP vanilla games after all.

game devs can't always please everybody, also I can bet that a lot of the devs who are passionate about their games would like to make things harder/more unique like in rom hacks but can't because they are working according to a script

If fans were to make a pokemon game obviously it would be the best pokemon game ever

this is also why black2white2 are my favorites, they had so much content, high level curve, even a hardmode, every gym leader/champion it was so damn good and one year later they remove every good feature lol

Been using Desume for some time, it's awesome.
3DS simulation never worked but I still got a 3DS laying around so it's alright. Just wished I could play on pc

game devs can't always please everybody, also I can bet that a lot of the devs who are passionate about their games would like to make things harder/more unique like in rom hacks but can't because they are working according to a script

If fans were to make a pokemon game obviously it would be the best pokemon game ever

this is also why black2white2 are my favorites, they had so much content, high level curve, even a hardmode, every gym leader/champion it was so damn good and one year later they remove every good feature lol
The real problem of this industry is that they do follow a certain code that kills a good chunk of creativity.
You can be creative but you have to follow the kiddy friendly Nintendo slogan.
I prefer my games to be hardcore in your face mode.

Why do you think the AI in most Pokémon games fucking suck...
Specially the AI from Wild Pokémon.

The Elite Four has to have at least 80+ well trained Pokémon and a good AI to serve as i am fighting a real player.
You would´t be able to rush the Elite Four in R / S / E if that was the case.

Its all thanks to that garbage.

Last edited:
The real problem of this industry is that they to follow a certain code that kills a good chunk of creativity.
You can be creative but you have to follow the kiddy friendly Nintendo slogan.
I prefer my games to be hardcore in your face mode.

Why do you think the AI in most Pokémon games fucking suck...
Specially the AI from Wild Pokémon.

The Elite Four has to have at least 80+ well trained Pokémon and a good AI to serve as i am fighting a real player.
You would´t be able to rush the Elite Four in R / S / E if that was the case.

Its all thanks to that garbage.

Yeah that's what I meant, by the way B2W2 actually has decent AI compared to every other game + hardmode and you will be like level 80-90 at the end of the story. TBH though I remember RSE to be pretty easy, not as easy as ORAS where I did a blaziken solo playthrough though lmao

btw fuck the ORAS soundtrack it's so garbage

Yeah. Do you have any recommendations on modded Pokémon Roms? I've mostly ran out of stuff to play.
I kept my word.
Here it is:

I also took a picture of my GBAs just to show you my collection.

Play ALL those Roms, they´re NEEat.
The very best made for Gen.III

Start with Glazed & Naranja first. ( I highly recommend )
Prepare yourself, it is a very long ride.

:feelsWizard:

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I meant, by the way B2W2 actually has decent AI compared to every other game + hardmode and you will be like level 80-90 at the end of the story. TBH though I remember RSE to be pretty easy, not as easy as ORAS where I did a blaziken solo playthrough though lmao

btw fuck the ORAS soundtrack it's so garbage
Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby = Cash Grab Theory Confirmed.
Ohhh and a devastating downgrade from their Ancestors.
There will never be a Super Deluxe Mega Soy Gremlin Emerald Re-Remaster.

Why don´t you place that in a MineCraft thread, or make one yourself dude.
This is a DS/GBA/Pokémon thread.

Last edited:
Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby = Cash Grab Theory Confirmed.
Ohhh and a devastating downgrade from their Ancestors.
There will never be a Super Deluxe Mega Soy Gremlin Emerald Re-Remaster.

Let's hope for a good Gen4 Remake without soy music :) Btw where can you buy these physical rom hacks?

Let's hope for a good Gen4 Remake without soy music :) Btw where can you buy these physical rom hacks?
I bought it on the Spanish eBay.

Been using Desume for some time, it's awesome.
3DS simulation never worked but I still got a 3DS laying around so it's alright. Just wished I could play on pc
Good for you man
Gen.III will forever be my favorite, but those four games that i mentioned in the beginning of this thread really shine through most of the new Pokémon games.
Really shows at what heights creativity can go, compared to what Soytendo puts out in the last fucking decade.

Last edited:
Is your Laptop a low budget PC, or one with solid performance ?

Your specs bud ?
Idk tbh, all I know is that it’s an early 10’s MacBook Pro

I wanted to share this, since i watched it today.

Despite the cringy YTB persona...
I find these videos to be informative.
Take a watch.
Idk tbh, all I know is that it’s an early 10’s MacBook Pro
I only use Windows, so i don´t know much about Macs or Linux.
Have you tried it out yet ?
You´ll never know until you try it.

I only use Windows, so i don´t know much about Macs or Linux.
Have you tried it out yet ?
You´ll never know until you try it.
I could look around but it seems as if Apple products never really work well when it comes to emulators. They’re either unavailable or simply wont’t run with the software. At times like this I wish I put more effort into figuring out these things instead of just taking the easy way out of just throwing up my hands and walking away. Still I have nothing but time so I’ll see what I can do

I could look around but it seems as if Apple products never really work well when it comes to emulators. They’re either unavailable or simply wont’t run with the software. At times like this I wish I put more effort into figuring out these things instead of just taking the easy way out of just throwing up my hands and walking away. Still I have nothing but time so I’ll see what I can do
Good luck with that my friend.

I found this video to be very funny.

This is an enhanced hard mode of Emerald.
They just mess around with lines of code that have the levels, and they also transfigure locations with Pokémon that are not in the Original IP..
A simple Rom Hack, and yet it stands on its own.
Looks pretty good ngl.

Last edited:
I played blaze black a few years back but I'm a fan of the gen 2 mods tbh. They are rare as fuck but there is a forum that I used to go to that continues to mod gen 2 games.

I played blaze black a few years back but I'm a fan of the gen 2 mods tbh. They are rare as fuck but there is a forum that I used to go to that continues to mod gen 2 games.
I see.
You can share the URL from that Forum.
Someone on here maybe interested in Rom Hacks from the GBC era.

Last edited:
I kept my word.
Here it is:

View attachment 132723View attachment 132724View attachment 132725View attachment 132726View attachment 132727View attachment 132728View attachment 132729View attachment 132730View attachment 132731View attachment 132732View attachment 132733

I also took a picture of my GBAs just to show you my collection.

Play ALL those Roms, they´re NEEat.
The very best made for Gen.III

Start with Glazed & Naranja first. ( I highly recommend )
Prepare yourself, it is a very long ride.

:feelsWizard:

Damn, looks fucking cool.

Glazed I've played, but I've never played Naranja. Gonna download it now, thanks got the rec!

Damn, looks fucking cool.

Glazed I've played, but I've never played Naranja. Gonna download it now, thanks got the rec!
Np bro.

Have fun ^_^

========== / ========== / =========== / ============ / =========== / =========== / =========== / ========== /

A video from the golden years of Youtube. (2009-2012)
This is a parody from that faggot.
Nerd Alert made this a fine song.

StarCraft nerds will definitely like this.

Last edited:
This is another cool Rom Hack i found for Emerald that is pretty interesting.
It is a permanent double battle system along with many other features such as better difficulty, new rematches ( You get to fight Arxie and Maxie in the post-game content, ain´t that fucking cool !! ), possible to catch all Legendarys, you are able to complete the whole Pokédex on your own without trade, and you get all the items aswell.

Check this out:

The guy is spanish, but don´t let that get in the way if you don´t understand it.
I don´t understand 50% of what he´s saying so, you´re not alone in that aspect.
JFL

Last edited:
Holy shit !!

Take a good look at this:

WTF
I am going to download that Rom Hack right fucking now !!