Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Drunk driver mogs female into a wheelchair, shes scared shell be forever alone now

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
There is just something in me that enjoys seeing normies being forced into our way of life and watching them just completely break down when they realize whats ahead

I dont think most people realize how horrible we have it, but Ive been alone all my life so more or less misery and feeling lonely is my default state, its like running with weights, at some point it just becomes the new norm and you come to accept them weighing you down but it sure would be nice if you could take them off

i-was-born-in-it-molded-by-it.jpg

TLDR is that a drunk driver hit this chick and now shes crying that shes afraid shell end up alone because shes wheelchair bound, shes a filthy lesbian too which is even better because lesbians make more incels by pairing with other women and taking them out of the dating pool

I am C345 complete 23 years old. And this sucks this fucking sucks. Accident was June 2019 I feel like my life is over and that it should have ended in the accident I would've been a better off. I am suffering and scared I feel like I'm going to be alone forever. I don't even have the use of my arms so I can't do anything. I cry every day it is so hard. No one understands i'm just a dead body that talks. I feel like I'll never get into another relationship and that scares me . I have a constant lump in my throat always on the verge of tears I am also so embarrassed and insecure of myself . I really cannot do this I don't wanna feel like this anymore it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm having a really hard time. Thinking about the future and thinking about relationships. I am in a power chair with a sip andpuff no use of my arms. I am so embarrassed and insecure I feel like no one's going to fall in love with me. I can't even do anything I can't give them anything. I feel like sex would be hard really hard. I can't cook and clean I don't think anyone would want to date someone like that. I wish my ex didn't leave me . Then they would have to feed me on dates. I guess I just have to accept the fact but I'll be alone and it's okay

I really don’t want to live life anymore I really can’t do it. I was in a car accident last year and I was so close of dying. My life has gone to shit I feel so alone I miss my ex girl friend

I just want a relationship!! I miss my ex... this injury makes me have 0 self-esteem I’m embarrassed even by my ex I feel like she’s laughing at me..... I feel no one will date me now Will I ever find someone? I don’t even have arm function

I am so mad. I am so mad that I was so close on dying peacefully.. I was in a car accident but I don't remember it therefore I would've just died without any suffering.. A month later I passed away from suffocation because of my trachea my heart stopped but they brought me back to life... But I wasn't in pain when I was suffocating it happened so quick. Every day I'm so mad because now I'm paralyzed in all four limbs can't move anything I am writing this using talk to text... I don't wanna live anymore I had such a perfect life I miss my ex-girlfriend she left because it was too much for her.... I don't see what the point of living anymore is i'm going to end up alone.. I'm just a waste of space i'm a waste of making people stressed... I feel bad being a burden I miss my independence I rather be dead It's not like I could go and kill myself.. Since I don't have the arms to actually do it

giphy.gif

Profile is reddit.com/u/Summitmae

Last edited:
Sad shit but men still have it far worse.

Sad shit but men still have it far worse.

At least she has happy memories to look bacck on, life ends after high school and college anyway

For us, we have nothing

Foids have it so good they have to literally crush their spinal cords to fall to our level.

gigantic lifefuel

She seems to be more concerned about not being in a relationship than about being disabled.

Let that sink in.

She seems to be more concerned about not being in a relationship than about being disabled.

Let that sink in.
This. "But relationships and sex aren't that important incel!!!"

also she's probably going to find someone sooner or later anyway, plenty of desperate simps who would be willing to date her.

reading that gave me anxiety ngl. imagine being in a situation where your life is basically pure suffering, you're in constant pain and can't do anything, can't even walk or use a keyboard or eat by yourself, and you physically have no way of killing yourself so you're just going to be like that for the rest of your natural life

also she's probably going to find someone sooner or later anyway, plenty of desperate simps who would be willing to date her.

Yeah theres women on that sub with kids post their injury

If anyone has a reddit account (all of mine are suspended JFL) send her a message telling her to just be happy by herself and how she cant rely on others for happiness and to just find some hobbies and selfimprovementmaxx

reading that gave me anxiety ngl. imagine being in a situation where your life is basically pure suffering, you're in constant pain and can't do anything, can't even walk or use a keyboard or eat by yourself, and you physically have no way of killing yourself so you're just going to be like that for the rest of your natural life

What makes it an even greater story is the fact that she had EVERYTHING before the accident

And then after this one event she falls down to our level

Its one thing if youre like us and you slowly get eased into it until youre completely numb

She was just dropped from really high up to the absolute bottom, oh how devastating

Sad shit. People shouldn't drink and drive.

At least she knows what it feels like to actually be involuntarily celibate.

Nah she's a lesbo so no evil woman will be that desperate unlike a soy male.

Nah she's a lesbo so no evil woman will be that desperate unlike a soy male.
Lesbians don't exist, they are all chadsexual.

Even if she was lesbian, she'd become straight for a chance at a relationship

Lesbians don't exist, they are all chadsexual.

Even if she was lesbian, she'd become straight for a chance at a relationship
Yeah but no Chad will touch that, he doesn't need to stoop So low :feelsgah:

I feel like I'll never get into another relationship and that scares me .
Improve your personality sweaty.

Why don't you just learn to drive?

I elaborated this topic quite a few times and like I said, I already tried it. It is not about "learning". You cannot learn how to drive. It just comes naturally.

Foids have it so good they have to literally crush their spinal cords to fall to our level.
This and she also prove that "lesbian" relationship is just as fake vapid and shallow as heterosexual relationship, it's all based on look and if it fall to shit then it's over.

I elaborated this topic quite a few times and like I said, I already tried it. It is not about "learning". You cannot learn how to drive. It just comes naturally.
got it

Lesbian so she won't even have a simp.

This worthless carpet-muncher cares more that she can't continue her degenerate faggotry than the fact she can't even wipe her own ass anymore.

NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR WOMEN.

MEME

haha a fucking chadsexual. get fucked foid :feelzez:

I dont think most people realize how horrible we have it, but Ive been alone all my life so more or less misery and feeling lonely is my default state
Tbh your pretty retarded if you seriously think inceldom is as bad or worse as being paralyzed down from the neck :feelsugh: