Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drunk curry gives gift to Incel looking white youtuber in India

This kind of sociobiological dynamics are a result of the dominance hierarchy playing out. Whenever we are in the preference of a superior individual, we concede authority to him and naturally bow down before him.

This kind of sociobiological dynamics are a result of the dominance hierarchy playing out. Whenever we are in the preference of a superior individual, we concede authority to him and naturally bow down before him.
so brutal. curries internally know their place.

so brutal. curries internally know their place.
This is why its so important to exterminate this slave ass cockroach race that's infesting this planet.

So do rice. Whites are worshiped all across riceland as well.

Brutal. I've only seen blacks openly disrespecting whites. This could be a sign of nigs being higher T than curries and rices.

Why are curries such cucks in front of whites jfl

"oooga booga white massa speaks Hindi let me gib gift"

Curries have slave genetics

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBwQ-jwmNIY

It's not all Curries. I know White people in Europe who would act like this if he came here. Rather it's a personality type, most people have a strong in-group bias and you never interact with them if you're not from that community, others like foreigners and are curious.

For example, I really like Chinese Nationalists but it is literally impossible for me to meet one, every person I meet is Pro-Taiwanese Independence and loves the USA. Why? Because the Chinese Nationalists don't want to talk to anyone who is not from Taiwan, they keep to themselves and if you can't speak Mandarin, Hakka, or Hokkien they will refuse to even acknowledge you exist.

If a White man will ask a random curry for help most will deny him due to their nationalism, only a few are open to foreigners. It's a personality type, it's also the personality trait I have and it's why I'm so pro-Asian. It's just an outgroup bias.

Brutal. I've only seen blacks openly disrespecting whites. This could be a sign of nigs being higher T than curries and rices.

Hood Blacks sure, but the Blacks in suits who wear ties and engage in "White hobbies" are always very pro-White.