Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drugcels, where do you get your stash?

A

Allday

Banned
-
Assuming y’all are in the same boat with little friends.
I’m keen on trying Xanax, adderall or pot but I don’t know who to buy from, being a mega antisocial cel.
Any ideas?

pull up to a random hood and yell at the top of your lungs that you are looking for some good good

I have been looking for ketamine for the past 3 years. 2 years ago i knew a 13yo who wanted to try some and if i could have just gotten my hand on some then i wouldnt be incel anymore

too bad though. shit
meant to say that if you ever know a guy in prison he could probably help you. everyone has at least one family member that went to prison.

just have drug addict family members

I have been looking for ketamine for the past 3 years. 2 years ago i knew a 13yo who wanted to try some and if i could have just gotten my hand on some then i wouldnt be incel anymore

too bad though. shit
meant to say that if you ever know a guy in prison he could probably help you. everyone has at least one family member that went to prison.
13 years old on ketamine just. Lol.

Once you find one drug dealer, use him to connect to others. It's really that simple.

Weed's status as the "gateway drug" has been laughed at for decades by now, but the reality is that it is in fact a gateway; not because it makes you want to do harder drugs, but because it puts you in contact with people who through at most a couple of degrees of separation will have them. When you find a weed dealer, just ask, "yo do you know anyone who's got bars?" Chances are they will either directly know a user, dealer, or someone who may know someone else.

In terms of first getting into it, it'll be hard for high inhib anti-socialcels, but there's really no way unless you find someone who unmistakably is a pothead. Weed leaf patch on their backpack or reeking before class or something like that.

JFL at banning elliotrodgerhere for the "Killcel lessons" :forcedsmile: and this guy is asking around how to get drugs :lul:

make sure they serve you straight out of the bottle... some dealers have pressed xanax... /fake xanax with other shit in it..