Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Drug induced psychosis

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
have you ever experienced a drug induced psychosis ? I want to try psychedelics later on in my life. I am aware that most incels here probably never did a single drug including myself expect a THC-O Disposable vape but 10 hard rips can actually send you to another realm. I've never tried since I am a coward. Not yet at least. :smonk:

No, outside of alcohol/ grey market shit like Kratom I dont know how to obtain stronger stuff

No, outside of alcohol/ grey market shit like Kratom I dont know how to obtain stronger stuff
people usually order online like everything else nowadays tbh. I'd try shrooms for sure if I had an access to them. I don't know where to order from but as far as I know they do from the deep web. However I have no idea whether they ship to my country or only the GOYsa and Western Europe.

One time I smoked weed and it something to me. It was a bad experience and I don’t want to talk about it.

One time I smoked weed and it something to me. It was a bad experience and I don’t want to talk about it.
ive researched a lot on this exact topic and drug induced psychosis is not a shit to joke about. IT leaves a lot of people mentally scarred for months. Imagine losing all of touch with reality in a bad trip especially as a person with already shit life.

have you ever experienced a drug induced psychosis ? I want to try psychedelics later on in my life. I am aware that most incels here probably never did a single drug including myself expect a THC-O Disposable vape but 10 hard rips can actually send you to another realm. I've never tried since I am a coward. Not yet at least. :smonk:
did -+700ug acid once

i saw the clown from it chasing me and trying to kill me

was about a 6 hour trip, horrible experience

never took that high of a dose again

I have never done drugs but I've always wanted to try magic mushrooms or other psychedelics.
If they weren't illegal where I'm at I would probably use them to self medicate.

i was freaking out on weed last night thinking i was gonna get killed.

I have never done drugs but I've always wanted to try magic mushrooms or other psychedelics.
If they weren't illegal where I'm at I would probably use them to self medicate.
theyre so easy to get or just grow, worldwide

ive researched a lot on this exact topic and drug induced psychosis is not a shit to joke about. IT leaves a lot of people mentally scarred for months. Imagine losing all of touch with reality in a bad trip especially as a person with already shit life.
i have HPPD it's not that bad

yes, multiple times from meth and other amphetamines

I don't take drugs

over for you if you need drugs to be schizo tbh

I dont need drugs to induce psychosis

I've done it a few times, make sure you're absolutely in the right state of mind before you do them (no depression, no sadness, no anger etc). I've known people who did them and it fried their brain pretty bad. Safe bet to go with shrooms first, then acid, after that you can do higher doses of acid and ketamine.

When I did Ketamine I was in my friends apartment in a big city, it was early in the morning and the entire sky was orange instead of blue, all the tall buildings were sideways instead of straight. After that I saw a bunch of other crazy shit and it felt like I was walking on the edge of universe and trying not to fall. My two friends and I don't recall talking to eachother at all during it. 10/10 would do again

just go to a rave or electro music club you will find plenty drugs there