Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR drug dealer network

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
5g weed = 50euro street price

i finally got a contact guy who sells 100g weed for 400euro

Im thinking if i should accept this offer but i want to also quit weed ahh why did i get this contact when i want to quit :feelsrope:

Become drug dealer and ascend

Become drug dealer and ascend
no bro my paranoia already too big, im thinking more of personal use and also waaaaaay cheaper buying big quantity but i have 0 place to stash it

Be careful, he probs gonna rob you jfl
I usually buy 6 grams for £50. £10 = €11

Alexandre cazes 2

Be careful, he probs gonna rob you jfl
I usually buy 6 grams for £50. £10 = €11
no bro, my friend already bought from him 1kg for 3400 euro. thats why he also offered me if i wanted to buy.
its not worth for big quantity dealers to rob someone over small money. also more profitable for them because they can trust each others and become long time partners. but if u are talking about 10-20k euro then yea foul play can come into picture
whos that

no bro my paranoia already too big, im thinking more of personal use and also waaaaaay cheaper buying big quantity but i have 0 place to stash it
Open up the cover above your toilet bowl and hide it in the compartment with all the tubes and shit. Thugs do that :feelsthink:

no bro, my friend already bought from him 1kg for 3400 euro. thats why he also offered me if i wanted to buy.
its not worth for big quantity dealers to rob someone over small money. also more profitable for them because they can trust each others and become long time partners. but if u are talking about 10-20k euro then yea foul play can come into picture

whos that
Fair enough tbh go for it then. I personally wouldn't buy that much, it's almost drug dealer amount.. my dude buys 1 kilo like ur friend lel and deals it t htbh good dude too

Open up the cover above your toilet bowl and hide it in the compartment with all the tubes and shit. Thugs do that :feelsthink:
i live with parents :feelsrope: if i had my own house i would just put it in the livingroom

Fair enough tbh go for it then. I personally wouldn't buy that much, it's almost drug dealer amount.. my dude buys 1 kilo like ur friend lel and deals it t htbh good dude too
yes my friend who bought 1kg wants to join the market, where he is from it costs 15euro/gram so he will have huge profit. just wondering how much time it will take him to sell everything

yes my friend who bought 1kg wants to join the market, where he is from it costs 15euro/gram so he will have huge profit. just wondering how much time it will take him to sell everything
Honestly if I went drug dealer way, I would do it via darknet and not irl due to high inhib and darknet seems 3x easier. But I wouldn't recommend selling, risk of getting caught is legit and people dont care about users and hunt down dealers. You will be like a prey.

Honestly if I went drug dealer way, I would do it via darknet and not irl due to high inhib and darknet seems 3x easier. But I wouldn't recommend selling, risk of getting caught is legit and people dont care about users and hunt down dealers. You will be like a prey.
cant be a drug dealer if you use your own supply :feelsbadman: im just a user so its chill wont be a dealer

Move out asap
a beautiful day i will

Silk road got shutdown and that would make me paranoid to ever do what's being discussed here. Like everyone has already said. There is law enforcement watching and everyone is very touchable.

Im thinking if i should accept this offer but i want to also quit weed ahh why did i get this contact when i want to quit :feelsrope:
Weed makes me fuckin paranoid. U too?

Holy fuck, weed is cheap in your area

Damn I really miss solitarian walker..

socializing just to find drugs sounds like such a pain in the ass. i don't know how people find dealers anyways

id rather use the darknet

Mate take that contract an mail me some weed. Its 70 pounds a q here. 280 an ounce so roughly 1220 pounds sterling for your 400 euros

Take the opportunity and remember the 4th commandment.