Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drug coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 40650
  • Start date
Deleted member 40650

Deleted member 40650

Free YuiIsMyCope
-
Anyone here that does drugs, if so, what kind? Has it helped you with coping with things such as existentialism and depression. I’m am unsure on how to get access to drugs atm I know one guy who sells LCD :feelsLSD: and may start there, that is if I can get ahold of him. It seems like a good cope and would break up the monotony of my boring days :smonk:

@bigantennaemay1 @MACHETE

Drugs are gay kek.

DRUGS ARE FOR SPOILED RICH KIDS

IF YOU DO DRUGS THEN YOU ARE A FAKECEL

Anyone here that does drugs, if so, what kind? Has it helped you with coping with things such as existentialism and depression. I’m am unsure on how to get access to drugs atm I know one guy who sells LCD :feelsLSD: and may start there, that is if I can get ahold of him. It seems like a good cope and would break up the monotony of my boring days :smonk:

pERSONALly

i feel life without drugz is like food without salt. You can eat it but it wont be as tasty

I like to smoke weed all the time but specifically:

-before gymmcelling
-after gymmcelling
-before guitarcelling
-during and after guitarcelling
-to play vidya

I suggest you do it like on weekends. Spend your whole week to self improvement and on weekends allow yourself to drugmaxx :feelsLSD:

cocaine, amphetamine or mdma. Those are drugs made to make you feel good. But probably not good idea on the long run.
With psychedelics you are just asking for more problems.

Generally it's all shit.

Last edited:

LCD? Liquid crystal displays? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I just eat edibles, delta 8 THC, they're legal in my state, and I can just buy them from the local gas station. There are also CBD shops around town, but they're more expensive.

I also drink. But I try to keep it under 4 drinks per night. 5 on Fridays. :feelsjuice:

LCD? Liquid crystal displays? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Brutal typo
I just eat edibles, delta 8 THC, they're legal in my state, and I can just buy them from the local gas station. There are also CBD shops around town, but they're more expensive.

I also drink. But I try to keep it under 4 drinks per night. 5 on Fridays. :feelsjuice:
I have expired ID so I don’t think I can obtain that :feelsrope:

I used to. I don’t have enough money for that anymore.

I used to. I don’t have enough money for that anymore.
9803AE51 B29F 4B4F 91A4 F938A58BB631

For access to drug I would only recommend the DW. Even as an antisocial autist loser you can get everything you want to your doorstep. Also drugs are a good way to meet new people.

I used to smoke weed, but then my neighboors reported the smell to the HOA so I stoped.

i smoke a joint here and there
last week smoked 4 joints and stayed in bed the whole day watching TV shows and eating cake

Last edited:
after an adulthood of coping weed to restore my ability to be invested in my copes i had to quit because i am broke. this life is truly hell to be sober feels worse than the suicide worthy copelessness i felt 5 years ago and makes be brutally aware of any false importance required to believe in or value or get joy from anything i can access. i am no longer able to laugh and just see worthlessness. soon i will need to experience sex or i will rope.
Brutal brah. I hop between suicidal and apathetic. I am going to try drugz soon :feelsLSD: to cope, and if that fails I may exit. This world is too brutal for me. Nothing feels right.

Weed is definetly the best one, euphoric and relaxing effects and relatively the safest out of all, say apart from alcohol. Smoke a joint and then pop in a videogame or watch a movie and it will Maxx your copes considerably.

:smonk: Is a god tier cope

All of them but benzos and amphetamines r most useful. Get them via dark web