Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Drove past an injured roastie today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was driving (sorry last German) down the road and saw a roastie lying on the sidewalk with two other holes attending to her. Not sure what happened but looked like she either fell or was having a seizure or other medical event. Either way I’m not a cuck so I couldn’t be bothered to stop and help or even dial for an ambulance. Plus they were in an area with a lot if transients and I think they were also transient themselves. Sorry sweaty, not entitled to my life saving intervention. :feelsEhh:

Are you meant to stop? I mean you're in your car and there's already two people helping her.

what could you have done anyway

Are you meant to stop? I mean you're in your car and there's already two people helping her.
Yes but assuming they are bums they may not have cell phones. Many many people would stop btw. At least to ask if they need an ambulance called. I bet within 2 mins of me driving by some cuck stopped to help.
what could you have done anyway
Call an ambulance

She’s not entitled to help

You could have just stood there and watched for your own entertainment. Too bad.

Geez, we always want to help a human being in distress.

Smart move. They coulda been staging it for a robbery.

Plus even if legit, they would've left swiped you harshly. NEVER FORGET.
You could have just stood there and watched for your own entertainment. Too bad.
Last episode of Seinfeld had them doing that and they were arrested under the Good Samaritan Law. Dunno if it's everywhere but supposedly we have a duty according to cucked laws. Best action is leave the area so you can't be cited as refusing to assist.

How did she get out of the basement?

Meh, they were probably trying to set up anyone dumb enough to try and help them.

The moment you or anyone stops and gets out and goes over to them some pussy niggers will run up behind you and knock you out then take your wallet and your car too.

Better to leave these matters to the ZOG pigs than risk your own life.

once I was jogging and saw a foid trying to catch her dog who broke free out the collar or something and went crazy in the middle of a road I just couldn't bother

my soy high tier normie friend tried to help and even called me out "why you didn't help:feels: " jfl

no way I'm risking my life to help a cunt and her (possibly) fuckbuddy

i would have stop tbh, to watch and do nothing of course:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Farpsmallwall textureproduct750x1000

You should have run over them

Was driving (sorry last German) down the road and saw a roastie lying on the sidewalk with two other holes attending to her. Not sure what happened but looked like she either fell or was having a seizure or other medical event. Either way I’m not a cuck so I couldn’t be bothered to stop and help or even dial for an ambulance. Plus they were in an area with a lot if transients and I think they were also transient themselves. Sorry sweaty, not entitled to my life saving intervention. :feelsEhh:
The sisterhood of the traveling pants was already on the scene. No need to lend an extra hand that would imply you are "misogynistic" and don't think women are capable of getting things done on their own.

This made me lol if you can actually do this you are a lowinhib cold mfker

i remember this fat roastie passed out and hit the floor and everyone was freaking out and i laughed some and i think they heard me because someone was looking at me funny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back