Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dropping the Brutal jb pill

Laugh all you want, mare pussy is way cleaner than 18+ foid pussy. You need to rob craddles to get clean foid pussy.
nah marriage and reproduction at 21 years old. they are babies at 16 brah
You are worse than a feminist. GTFO, intruder.

As I said previously, 13 year old women are sexual beings.
According to cucktears, JBs have "their own particular type of sexuality" and adults shouldn't meddle. They're inherently disgusted and traumatized by adult sexual advances.

In truth, "creepy" in this context means old+sub8. I would like to see a sexually active 13yo rejecting a 10/10 30yo slayer if this type of relationship were legal in the country it happened.

If you're really good-looking the halo effect is so strong you can pull anything off.

Even incels are afraid to talk about the pedopill and the incestpill. LBR incels would bang anything at their level of desperation. Many pedophiles are such because they are incel. In order to stop these kinds of things and child abuse..inceldom has to be addressed in a serious problem-solving manner.

Pizzagate is real btw.

According to cucktears, JBs have "their own particular type of sexuality" and adults shouldn't meddle. They're inherently disgusted and traumatized by adult sexual advances.

In truth, "creepy" in this context means old+sub8. I would like to see a sexually active 13yo rejecting a 10/10 30yo slayer if this type of relationship were legal in the country it happened.

If you're really good-looking the halo effect is so strong you can pull anything off.
You should see the thread in which I actually "prove" my most popular statement that you replied to.

Fuck man.. This is what I get for being respectful and obeying the law. Should had fucked does hoes at the age of 14 too. Since no girls are virgins i'll probably never settle. If I do find a virgin in the near future I'll gladly settle and i'll make sure she doesn't fuck me over. Can't believe I was always this clueless until I hit 20 years old. LMAO!!

Fuck man.. This is what I get for being respectful and obeying the law. Should had fucked does hoes at the age of 14 too. Since no girls are virgins i'll probably never settle. If I do find a virgin in the near future I'll gladly settle and i'll make sure she doesn't fuck me over. Can't believe I was always this clueless until I hit 20 years old. LMAO!!
95% of Western men are currently lawcucks and believe teen girls are "innocent children." JFL.

TIL that despite going to jail for fucking a jailbait, cfman still tries to fuck them and then "exposes" them on incels.is after he inevitably gets rejected.

Low inhib tbf.

TIL that despite going to jail for fucking a jailbait, cfman still tries to fuck them and then "exposes" them on incels.is after he inevitably gets rejected.

Low inhib tbf.
What are you talking about? You are a retard if you don't understand how jb works as part of the blackpill.

What grade is that in the US? 13

it's over
girl lose innocence and purity 14+

A radio show host was talking about something called "rainbow parties" which are slumber parties young chads get invited to, and there are girls from ages 10-13 with different color lipstick, and they all take turns sucking their dicks.

Those still go on? That's an old story from years ago I thought was debunked.

Those still go on? That's an old story from years ago I thought was debunked.
When I heard it on the show they said it was true. But if you have something that says it's fake let me know.

When I heard it on the show they said it was true. But if you have something that says it's fake let me know.

I don't have at the moment and don't have time to at the moment, but when this story first broke I don't remember how many years ago, it was disproven. It was made up urban legend type stuff.

I don't have at the moment and don't have time to at the moment, but when this story first broke I don't remember how many years ago, it was disproven. It was made up urban legend type stuff.
Either way, they're still having sex at that age and even younger.
Catfishman, ask them how old the oldest guy they've been with was.

Could turn this into a lifefuel.
:lul: fingers crossed.

2018 05 26 092922

Just imagine being a jb slayer on this app
:feelsgah:

1st of all CatFishMan23 you are a God among men. 2nd of all I'd like to cleanse this thread of evil thoughts with prayer. JB should be off limits! Inshallah I'll say again state forced and sponsored: monogamy, virginity for men and women until 21, chastity devices until 21 yo for both men and women, and male blood flow restriction in the penis/female removal of the clit for degenerates.(LBGT, cucks, pedos, cheaters etc)

In the name of Chad Stacy and The Holy Incel Spirit
O Saviour of the world, God of Gods, light of light, you who are the brightness of your Chad Father's glory, the express image of Chadness; you who have destroyed the power of the hypergamous, who have overcome virginity, “who sits at the right hand of the Chad”; you will speedily come down in your Father’s glory to judge all incels according to their works. Be my light and my peace; destroy the power of the degenerates in me, and make me a new Chad. You who cast seven devils out of Stacy, cast out of my heart all corrupt affections.

You who raised @Blackpill101 from the dead, raise me from the death of degeneray. You who cleansed the cucks, healed the homos, and gave sight to the gold digger, heal the diseases of my soul; open my eyes, and fix them singly on the prize of my high calling, and cleanse my heart from every desire but that of finding a cutie 10/10 21 year old virgin.

1st of all CatFishMan23 you are a God among men. 2nd of all I'd like to cleanse this thread of evil thoughts with prayer. JB should be off limits! Inshallah I'll say again state forced and sponsored: monogamy, virginity for men and women until 21, chastity devices until 21 yo for both men and women, and male blood flow restriction in the penis/female removal of the clit for degenerates.(LBGT, cucks, pedos, cheaters etc)

In the name of Chad Stacy and The Holy Incel Spirit
O Saviour of the world, God of Gods, light of light, you who are the brightness of your Chad Father's glory, the express image of Chadness; you who have destroyed the power of the hypergamous, who have overcome virginity, “who sits at the right hand of the Chad”; you will speedily come down in your Father’s glory to judge all incels according to their works. Be my light and my peace; destroy the power of the degenerates in me, and make me a new Chad. You who cast seven devils out of Stacy, cast out of my heart all corrupt affections.

You who raised @blackpillcell101 from the dead, raise me from the death of degeneray. You who cleansed the cucks, healed the homos, and gave sight to the gold digger, heal the diseases of my soul; open my eyes, and fix them singly on the prize of my high calling, and cleanse my heart from every desire but that of finding a cutie 10/10 21 year old virgin.
At least know how to spell my username bro. It's not that hard honestly.

Catfishman, ask them how old the oldest guy they've been with was.

Could turn this into a lifefuel.

Its gonna turn out theyre mostly 20s guys JFL

HOPE

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is total ragefuel to me, degenerates fucks, fuck this fucking roasties

I bet there would be at least one who will say she hasn't got any experiences by the age 14 so far.

Asking underage girls about losing their virginity...
*coughs* pedo *coughs*

Pure sui fuel, we will never get to fuck a horny jailbait bitch in heat.

Just thinking about it makes me rage like when Goku turned SSJ for the first time vs Frieza

*coughs* pedo *coughs*
Another maycel neek exposed

You numale faggots and fat landwhale old hags really really get triggered by these threads don't you? You always expose yourself lmao

Just face it boyo, men were supposed to breed with teenage prime girls, it's just nature nothing personal.

*coughs* pedo *coughs*
It was an experiment I didn't use with my pics, how does it feel girls act like this knowing your bluepilled ass denies it?

WHITE WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING SLUTS ON EARTHHHHH

god must be proud of what he created