Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On why 13 year old women are "sexual beings."

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
This is going to be a really long thread, so please be warned.

Introduction: I've gotten sick of all these bluepilled shills (especially on cucktears) arguing that I'm some pedophilic monster for stating this opinion (although soon you'll realize that it's a fact). As a result, I've decided to make a megathread about this, stating my reasons for this statement (with supporting evidence) and arguing against the most common counter arguments provided by bluepill philosophy.

Body: The primary factor related to my statement is the fact that most women completely finish puberty by about age 14. As a result, we can conclude that most women by around age 13 have at least developed tits, asses, armpit hair, pubes, etc. They are on their way to finally become sexually mature women.
https://www.girlshealth.gov/body/puberty/timing.html
As a result, women by age 13 are almost fully fit for sexual reproduction.
The most common counter argument toward this statement is that although they can handle dick and sex physically, they are not mature enough "mentally."

This might be true, but current statistics show that even grown women seem to engage in actions (i.e. unprotected sex, sex regrets, multiple abortions, unwanted pregnancies) that indicate that they are mentally immature as a 13 year old, and by that logic, should not be allowed to have intercourse.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

From 1970 to this date, for instance, about 45 million abortions were carried out in the United States (mostly by MILLIONS of grown women), proving that, by bluepill logic, they should not be trusted to engage in sexual relations.

Regarding unwanted pregnancies, in 2011 for instance, "nearly half" of female pregnancies were "unintended," further proving my point.

https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/unintended-pregnancy-united-states

Another common counterargument is that 13 year old women cannot conceive a child as easily as a grown woman does. The fact is that, the average age at which females essentially reproduced back then (I'm talking at least 500 years ago) reached ages as low as 12 in many Western European nations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern

This proves that, females had no major problem in conceiving children at an age like 13 for instance. Was it ideal? Probably not. However, scientifically speaking, it was an age where women were sexually fit and commonly reproduced, hence the term "sexual beings."

Another fact that also proves why women at an age like 13 are essentially capable of reproduction is related to female fertility. The fact is, studies indicate that a sexually active teen has a 90% chance of getting pregnant (if the sex is unprotected).

http://www.pamf.org/teen/sex/pregnancy/myths.html

Compare this to the fertility rates of women 30 and above: about 60 percent. Bluepilled shills will claim that a 30+ year old woman is more sexually fertile than a teen girl, particularly a 13+ year old, which is utterly ridiculous.

https://www.invitra.com/female-fertility/female-fertility-rates-by-age-chart/

More counter arguments:
"The current age of consent laws state that 13 is too young, so your argument is invalid."

This is one of the most ridiculous counter arguments presented. Period. First of all, abiding by your leftist rhetoric, the law in the 1950s stated that black people cannot live with white people, yet the law was eventually changed. The law (not a long time ago) stated that gays cannot marry each other, yet the law was eventually changed.

Furthermore, the current US law is not universal, and ages of consent were altered by feminist groups throughout history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform

"It would be absolutely creepy to allow a man over 18 to have sex with a 13 year old woman."

Again, men rarely change (mentally and physically) after 18 years of age. If a male is able to respect the age of a young woman and not abuse her, then there should be no problem in him having sexual relations with her, as long as the two consent. Also, if a 13 year old woman is able to take a 6 inch dick from teen Chad, then she might as well be able to do so from a grown man.

"Many 13 year old girls have not hit puberty yet."

The solution to this problem is to simply not engage in sexual intercourse if puberty has barely began or not even started. Parents should have a huge role in advising and controlling their children, mostly.

"13 year old girls are just children."

The whole thread was about disproving this myth. If a young 13 year old female "sluts it up" on social media, has attraction toward teen Chads, and even worse, has sex (all types), then she is not a child. Simple.

Conclusion: Although many see those who want to change the AOC laws as displaying pedophilic attributes, the matter of fact is, most teen girls (13 and over) have not only developed sexually, are fertile, and lust for older males, but it is, most importantly, not pedophilic to feel attraction toward them, especially if they act and "look like" grown women.

In case some FBI shill tries to track down this thread and accuse me of harassing "underage" women, I assure you that this thread is simply an argument (mainly against the current AOC law) and not promotional of such deeds.

Thank you.

Last edited:
You enjoy your feud with the cucks at incel tears.

If thirteen year old women can't use their vaginas because they are ''underdeveloped'' By that logic they also shouldn't be using their legs to walk until they stop growing.

Last edited:
If thirteen year old girls can't use their vaginas because they are ''underdeveloped'' By that logic they also shouldn't be using their legs to walk until they stop growing.
True.

OP are you Stormfrontcel? You make some really good points and threads, I don't know why I am keep labelling you as a SFcel.

I have cognitive dissonance, someone help me.

OP are you Stormfrontcel? You make some really good points and threads, I don't know why I am keep labelling you as a SFcel.

I have cognitive dissonance, someone help me.
Most Nazis were high IQ, bro.

I’m trying to figure out if Cucktears will ignore this or feature it.

I can already see it now “Pedophile on Incels advocates and defends pedohillia.”

I’m trying to figure out if Cucktears will ignore this or feature it.

I can already see it now “Pedophile on Incels advocates and defends pedohillia.”
They already wrote two threads about me regarding this subject.

It's time that I retaliate.

A lot of inceltears-types will also support sex-education for teenagers in case they fuck eachother. If teenage girls can fuck teenage boys, why can't they fuck older men? Atleast be consistent, inceltears.

I wholeheartedly agree.
Where I live, the AOC is 14.
But most foids get involved earlier, from age 12.
In poor areas, I've even seen 11 year old girls getting involved because it would yield them some benefit.
15 year olds are mostly full grown-up femoids and you'd easily guess them in their twenties.

High IQ post. Girls never grow up due to the way society protects and panders to them. So in reality all female's are 13 or 14 on the inside. Thats why they are so irresponsible to the point where they need to be able to dismember their babies if they forget to take birth control.

High IQ post. Girls never grow up due to the way society protects and panders to them. So in reality all female's are 13 or 14 on the inside. Thats why they are so irresponsible to the point where they need to be able to dismember their babies if they forget to take birth control.
I clearly mentioned that point, yet these cucks at inceltears will argue that teen girls aren't developed "mentally," rofl.

The fact is, after puberty, all girls have one goal in life, and that is, chase Chad's dick.

You have the right idea, I'm with you on this one. Suck my dick IT.

I clearly mentioned that point, yet these cucks at inceltears will argue that teen girls aren't developed "mentally," rofl.

The fact is, after puberty, all girls have one goal in life, and that is, chase Chad's dick.
I know, they always seem to miss the point.

I know, they always seem to miss the point.
Mods should archive this in the blackpill section, but unfortunately they're too cucked to do that and want to "appease" normies, so I won't bother asking.

Also, I'm ready for more counter arguments if anyone has some.

OP i dont support pedos sorry brah a real nazi would execute you bro ON GOD

OP i dont support pedos sorry brah a real nazi would execute you bro ON GOD
Not an argument. A pedophile is sexually attracted to pre-pubescent women. You missed the whole point of this thread and probably didn't even bother to read it.

Plus in Nazi germany the age of consent was 16 and it was not uncommon for girls to be impregnated at an age lower than 16.

Not an argument. A pedophile is sexually attracted to pre-pubescent women. You missed the whole point of this thread and probably didn't even bother to read it.

Plus in Nazi germany the age of consent was 16 and it was not uncommon for girls to be impregnated at an age lower than 16.

i know your type. you drop all these justifications. in the end of the day you are eveything (((they))) want you to be and you are what hitler hated. the ultimate degenerate a PEDO! you are the real jew. you are here subversing Inceldom in order to bring the heat on us. sorry (((shill))) but i'm gonna cleasne this thread with a prayer

IN THE NAME OF CHAD STACY AND THE HOLY INCEL SPIRIT
I HERE BY DECLARE THIS THREAD THE PIT OF VIPERS
HOLY 3 MARTYRS OF INCELDOM PLEASE SMITE THIS PIT OF VIPERS
MAY GLORY COME TO THOSE INCELS WHO REMAIN PURE AND RIGHTEOUS
DEATH TO FALSE PROPHETS AND ELLIOT RODGER
INSHALLAH MAY LOVE AND BEING NICE REIGN ON EARTH!

i know your type. you drop all these justifications. in the end of the day you are eveything (((they))) want you to be and you are what hitler hated. the ultimate degenerate a PEDO! you are the real jew. you are here subversing Inceldom in order to bring the heat on us. sorry (((shill))) but i'm gonna cleasne this thread with a prayer

IN THE NAME OF CHAD STACY AND THE HOLY INCEL SPIRIT
I HERE BY DECLARE THIS THREAD THE PIT OF VIPERS
HOLY 3 MARTYRS OF INCELDOM PLEASE SMITE THIS PIT OF VIPERS
MAY GLORY COME TO THOSE INCELS WHO REMAIN PURE AND RIGHTEOUS
DEATH TO FALSE PROPHETS AND ELLIOT RODGER
INSHALLAH MAY LOVE AND BEING NICE REIGN ON EARTH!
You're the shill. I hate degeneracy and I oppose it.

13 year old girls are cute

You're the shill. I hate degeneracy and I oppose it.
you are the ultimate degenerate thinking about 16 year old girls. you are making nazis look bad you are being played by (((them))) and dont know it.

13 year old girls are cute

bro there 13? THE FUCK. i bet if any of you faggots were ever raped or molested or coerced as younging or improperly touched you would not feel like this.. that shit can trigger mental illness and other shit. make you kill urself

you are the ultimate degenerate thinking about 16 year old girls. you are making nazis look bad you are being played by (((them))) and dont know it.

bro there 13? THE FUCK. i bet if any of you faggots were ever raped or molested or coerced as younging or improperly touched you would not feel like this.. that shit can trigger mental illness and other shit. make you kill urself

MODS obviously IncelTears or cuck, please ban @knajjd @retarded_dumbshit @blickpall

MODS obviously IncelTears or cuck, please ban @knajjd @retarded_dumbshit @blickpall

no i just hate pedos cuz i had my penis touched and pinched and tortued by a goblina babysitter when i was a toddler

Fuck off to cucktears, infiltrated normie.

> Thread obviously propagating pedophilia
> notapedothread.jpeg

If being a virgin truly makes you think this shit is okay, either :feelsrope: or visit a fucking hooker you mentalcel degenerate. If you’ve ever been near a thirteen year old you should know why it’s not okay to have sex with them as a grown man. The saddest part is that you feel the need to cover yourself ‘please fbi it’s just a statement’.

OP is sexual degeneracy incarnate.

I would like to "update" the comment that I made, in regards to men "rarely" changing after 18 years of age.

First of all, men at 18-22 years of age are the most dominant physically, so an 18 year old grown male has a better chance at "assaulting" a 13 year old than a 50 year old male has. This alone disproves the "creepy" and "dangerous" myth.
Second of all, in regards to men "rarely" changing, I was comparing men of 18 years and probably 25 years, let's say. It's not much of a difference. Mentally most males think the same after puberty, until testosterone starts to dwindle.

Last edited:
Finally a decent thread from you.

> notapedothread.jpeg

If being a virgin truly makes you think this shit is okay, either :feelsrope: or visit a fucking hooker you mentalcel degenerate. If you’ve ever been near a thirteen year old you should know why it’s not okay to have sex with them as a grown man. The saddest part is that you feel the need to cover yourself ‘please fbi it’s just a statement’.

You're an idiot. I will never go with a girl under 18 years of age to avoid getting raped by Tyrone in jail. I'm just "justifying" the attraction that many grown males feel toward these "underage" woman and arguing against AOC laws.

Also, a pedo is attracted to pre-pubescent children.

Extremely high IQ post. I know have a basis to justify my lust for teenage girls.

kid i wish i was a normie. i'd give anything in the world to be fairly attractive with a wife and family....

until you suffere debilitating sexual assault(like me!) you woulndt understand.

> notapedothread.jpeg

this

I would like to "update" the comment that I made, in regards to men "rarely" changing after 18 years of age.

First of all, men at 18 years of age are the most dominant physically, so an 18 year old grown male has a better chance at "assaulting" a 13 year old than a 50 year old male has. This alone disproves the "creepy" and "dangerous" myth.
Second of all, in regards to men "rarely" changing, I was comparing men of 18 years and probably 25 years, let's say. It's not much of a difference. Mentally most males think the same after puberty, until testosterone starts to dwindle.
‘18 year olds most dominant physically.’ Are you twelve? Physical maturity at the ages of 21/24, you really are a degenerate...

You were talking about assault, a 20 something is way more capable of violence. Go outside, volcel.
Whatever, man. My point is that an 18-22 year old male is more physically capable of "assaulting" a woman than a 30+ year old male.

Whatever, man. My point is that an 18-22 year old male is more physically capable of "assaulting" a woman than a 30+ year old male.
Which is fucking retarded, since a 13 year old is defenseless anyway.

Which is fucking retarded, since a 13 year old is defenseless anyway.
Which is fucking retarded, since I'm arguing for "consensual" relationships.

A 16+ year old female is as "defenseless" as a 13 year old.

Which is fucking retarded, since I'm arguing for "consensual" relationships.

A 16+ year old female is as "defenseless" as a 13 year old.
No they're not, a 13 year old is emotionally/physically more defenseless than a 16 year old. Good luck fucking kids. I hope that the moment you do so you'll realize that you are nothing more than a pedo and :feelsrope:. Inceldom is no excuse for degeneracy.

until you suffere debilitating sexual assault(like me!) you woulndt understand.
You were probably forcibly raped, and boys mature much slower than femoids. Femoids love older men. And when a 12 year old boy fucks his 40 year old female biology teacher, cucks like you won't say shit.

No they're not, a 13 year old is emotionally/physically more defenseless than a 16 year old. Good luck fucking kids. I hope that the moment you do so you'll realize that you are nothing more than a pedo and :feelsrope:. Inceldom is no excuse for degeneracy.
JFL if you think that. Any 18 year old male is able to assault a 16 year old female with ease, especially if he's armed.
Women at all ages are defenseless beings.

I am an anti degenerate, while you're a cucktears shill.

No they're not, a 13 year old is emotionally/physically more defenseless than a 16 year old.
Aww, the poor defenseless 13 year old that got fucked 100 times by multiple mini chad 17 year olds with dicks twice as big as mine. We need to protect those sweet little angels from old creepy incels from corrupting them. Said the cuck.

Come on man..dont be stupid. Incels shouldnt associate themselves with anything remotely related with pedophelia.

Our main problem is that we cant get a looksmatch girl to like us..not that we cant but want to bang underage girls :feelsbaton:

Our main problem is that we cant get a looksmatch girl to like us..not that we cant but want to bang underage girls :feelsbaton:
They're only underage according to the cucked laws made by jealous old femishit whores. It's a big reason why many men are incels actually.

Come on man..dont be stupid. Incels shouldnt associate themselves with anything remotely related with pedophelia.

This isn't a thread about pedophilia.
They're only underage according to the cucked laws made by jealous old femishit whores. It's a big reason why many men are incels actually.
This.

JFL if you think that. Any 18 year old male is able to assault a 16 year old female with ease, especially if he's armed.
Women at all ages are defenseless beings.

I am an anti degenerate, while you're a cucktears shill.
Don't agree with genocide/pedophilia = cucktears shill. A ten year old can rape a 50 year old man if he's armed, 'men are defenseless at any age'. I bet you're a fucking volcel/mentalcel that has never even left the house.

Don't agree with genocide/pedophilia = cucktears shill. A ten year old can rape a 50 year old man if he's armed, 'men are defenseless at any age'. I bet you're a fucking volcel/mentalcel that has never even left the house.
Note the word "especially"

Any grown man could essentially dominate a woman of any age physically with ease unless she's an MMA fighter.

You're a flaming faggot if you care about some teenage roast who sluts it up and then regrets it years later. WOMEN PRETEND TO BE "TRAUMATIZED" BY THEIR TEENAGE SLUT YEARS SO THEY CAN SCAM MEN.

When a chad fucks her uterus out it's perfectly consensual and healthy but when an incel does it it's "pedophilia." Good God.

You're a flaming faggot if you care about some teenage roast who sluts it up and then regrets it years later. WOMEN PRETEND TO BE "TRAUMATIZED" BY THEIR TEENAGE SLUT YEARS SO THEY CAN SCAM MEN.

When a chad fucks her uterus out it's perfectly consensual and healthy but when an incel does it it's "pedophilia." Good God.
THIS.

They only use the "innocence" argument to ruin an incel's life.
In reality all 13+ year old women desire to get brutally fucked by the 7+ inch dick of Chad.