Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dropping the Brutal jb pill

Well THEY DO, SURPRISE SURPRISE NORMIE. Kids of that age and lower are having sex CONSTANTLY. Do you think I am surprised when I see 12 y o femoids walking outside at 12am with their bellies out? Not really. Go ask your classmatrs when they lost it.

i know brah. this is why w need STATE SPONSORED AND ENFORCED MONOGAMY, CHASTITY DEVICES, DEATH PENALTY FOR DEGENERATES, AND THE SEPERATION OF MEN AND WOMEN LIKE SAUDI ARABIA
Cope. Even at 13 they are not children. You cannot deny scientific evidence!
just because they are "scientifically" not children we are not animals or barbarians. hitler would gas you. i wish hitler won

This thread makes me want to rope. I am 22yo and I never even held a girl by a hand and there's women sucking dicks en masse at age 12. Just...

Hitler agreed with me :)

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!? dont you dare mock Prophet Hitler (peace be upon him). you damn serpent. away with your blasphemoues lies and pseudosciene. kids need to be protected! and i say this as a survivor of sexual assault when i was a todler

Delusional JBcels are well and truly on suicide watch now

What do you mean this isn't scientific proof? This is all the proof you have how underage girls are horny little girls.

i know brah. this is why w need STATE SPONSORED AND ENFORCED MONOGAMY, CHASTITY DEVICES, DEATH PENALTY FOR DEGENERATES, AND THE SEPERATION OF MEN AND WOMEN LIKE SAUDI ARABIA

just because they are "scientifically" not children we are not animals or barbarians. hitler would gas you. i wish hitler won
No we shouldn't

How is this a Black Pill? Everyone knows that teens are horny?
The fact that they want guys like this guy
2018 05 25 225625

Which means none of these teens will touch any grown man or incel.

i say this as a survivor of sexual assault when i was a todler
What does that have to do with 13 year old whores who actively search for dick?

Last edited:
Anal at 13? Absolutely fucking disgusting and haram
Please send this to her cuck father so she hopefully gets a beating
The cucked father will just teach her the importance of using enough lube. He doesn't want chad's big dick to hurt his sweet princess now.

The cucked father will just teach her the importance of using enough lube. He doesn't want chad's big dick to hurt his sweet princess now.
Being a father in 2018 is so fucking cucked.

*Updated*
2018 05 26 013946

2018 05 26 014006

2018 05 26 031052
2018 05 26 031117

2018 05 26 031343

This girl is 17 btw

17 is pretty normal for a cunt

are you a virgin?
>yes

have you done anything sexually
>yes

not computing, the day a woman was touched in her private parts or touched private parts of other human or animal she's not a virgin anymore

yo hey guests, propably some foids who wanna see whats up and still call us looser, besides their rigged game they play,
are you a virgin?
>yes

have you done anything sexually
>yes

not computing, the day a woman was touched in her private parts or touched private parts of other human or animal she's not a virgin anymore
cmon transition and be my personal whore

This thread has insane amount of views

:feelstrash:

This is why i always crack up at TradNormans thinking they're going to raise their daughter with traditional values. It doesn't matter how well you think you've raised them, all of that will be flushed down the toilet because she is surrounded by degeneracy, smartphones, social media, dating apps and the entire system is rigged in women's favour. The west is rotting, and teaching traditional values will do nothing at this point. If you raise a daughter in the west she is going to become an unstable, roastie whore.

eHtSjt8.png

nuclears will do the trick

But its okay to be a virgin in your 20s guys, lots of people (men) are virgins at that age!!!

^^ JFL at that cope, Im both filled with rage and absolutely disgusted. These are someones future wives and while their future betabucks husbands are rotting in loneliness they are getting nailed by Chad

Also LOL @ anyone whos ever said anything about finding teenagers attractive being creepy, whether you think its creepy or not girls as young as 14 are taking it up their ass and getting loads blasted on their face and this thread is THE PROOF OF THAT

God how I wish these whores would be punished
there still kids brah
Whether you think they are kids or not is irrelevant, they are getting penetrated by Chad as were waiting to die on this forum. JFL @ trying to defend these whores, all of them should be severely disciplined with a whip

Last edited:
Does anyone want me to keep updating?

What else should be ask of these jbs?

Some blackpill stuff... ask them if they would date an ugly male or something (they'll probably say the truth to you since you're a Chad)... or ask regarding dick size and height, racial preferences, etc.

Some blackpill stuff... ask them if they would date an ugly male or something (they'll probably say the truth to you since you're a Chad)... or ask regarding dick size and height, racial preferences, etc.
Good idea, but don't ask them if they'd do it, ask if they have a friend who will date an average looking guy.

Ask them in detail what they have done?
And ask them what they will be willing to do?

Let’s find out how disgusting these miniature whites are. They parents are absolute failures! They have failed to raise a normal kid

Do not ask for anything that will get you fucked by the FB I, I can't live without your black pill.

Absolutely do, I am filled with rage right now

Ask them how old the guy was, maybe some details about his looks/height/status (like if hes a football player)

good shit ill keep it clean as possible, any suggestions would hellp

Do not ask for anything that will get you fucked by the FB I, I can't live without your black pill.
As long as he doesnt "solicit" them for images or sex he should be fine tbh

Ask them if they'd be down for a threesome with another Chad, and ask if they've already had a MMF threesome.

As long as he doesnt "solicit" them for images or sex he should be fine tbh
So asking "do you suck dick" would be ok, but asking "will you suck my dick" is what can get you in trouble?

how can they be so open about it xD
>ugh i gut fingurd and did som BJ