Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dropping the Brutal jb pill

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Here is a brutal jb pill that was asked to some jb's
2018 05 26 013803

2018 05 26 013831

2018 05 26 013852

2018 05 26 013922

2018 05 26 013946

2018 05 26 014006

Going to post more soon

Last edited:
Its over for any incel in the west wanting to be with a non slut. Topkekkers

As I said previously, 13 year old women are sexual beings.

It was worse then and worse now.

I didn't realize just how bad things are until I found this forum. The most depressing one is the 14 year old "virgin" who has had cocks in her mouth.

Water is wet. Too bad lots of cucks think water is dry.

When is that fucking asteroid going to appear?

I didn't realize just how bad things are until I found this forum. The most depressing one is the 14 year old "virgin" who has had cocks in her mouth.
A radio show host was talking about something called "rainbow parties" which are slumber parties young chads get invited to, and there are girls from ages 10-13 with different color lipstick, and they all take turns sucking their dicks.

Last edited:
A radio talk show host was talking about something called "rainbow parties" which are slumber parties young chads get invited to, and there are girls from ages 10-13 with different color lipstick, and they all take turns sucking their dicks.
If this is true please find me and kill me.

You think it's useless to even try to find some virgin in her teens in the west?
By the way things are going I would say at least 90% of jb teens are already contaminated heavily.

This is fucking disgusting tbh I know this is going to sound like complete cope but I feel like my dick isn't suited for touching these filthy fucking beings anymore.

God knows the STD's these creatures have

Lol how's this new? All my friends started doing sexual things around 14 too

By the way things are going I would say at least 90% of jb teens are already contaminated heavily.
90%? Well, you consider things to be fair positive, at least.

those girls have been abused. poor kids. anyways ths is why i call for chastity devices for both men and women.

JB pill has never been this brutal before

Throw this in the black pill section!

Goku landed to Namek.

Last time I was in the grocery store, a jb was with her father.
I saw the screen of her phone (they were in front of me) and she was talking with some dude on tinder. She looked like 14yo.

The sad thing, her cuck father has no idea.
"Well my little daughter spend a lot of time on her phone, she likes to play videogame like animal farm or something".

cuck gonna be cuck.

Lol how's this new? All my friends started doing sexual things around 14 too
Glad I fucked off from my chad friend at the age of 12. Probably started fuckingg at 13
those girls have been abused. poor kids. anyways ths is why i call for chastity devices for both men and women.
RRRREEEEEEEE retard. How were they abused? We are the ones getting abused for not having sex at that age

sure boyo.
what's next ? girls don't have a sex drive.

Goku landed to Namek.

Last time I was in the grocery store, a jb was with her father.
I saw the screen of her phone (they were in front of me) and she was talking with some dude on tinder. She looked like 14yo.

The sad thing, her cuck father has no idea.
"Well my little daughter spend a lot of time on her phone, she likes to play videogame like animal farm or something".

cuck gonna be cuck.
Little sluts will tell their dads they're going to do homework at their friend's house, but they'll really be at a handicap restroom with chad getting it in all holes. I guess they got the work, but it wasn't at home.

Last edited:
Throw this in the black pill section!
It needs scientific proof and your proof is not scientific.. or at least make a hq post discussing it in a scientific way but you are low iq tbh tbh

This is why I think the word pedophile is used to often. To me a pedophile is a person who is attracted to someone that hasn´t discovered their sexual urges yet i.e. a child. So to be attracted to a 13 year old slut who already has had sex isn´t "wrong" in any way or form that is just brainwashing from society

sure boyo.
what's next ? girls don't have a sex drive.

i mean they do. but this is why we need chastity devices. to protect both boys and girls. state sanctioned and enforced monogamy and enforced virginity until 21. sex licenses. and state ran camps for sluts, mansluts, pedos, rapists, cucks, etc

It needs scientific proof and your proof is not scientific.. or at least make a hq post discussing it in a scientific way but you are low iq tbh tbh
Mods closed my "scientific" JB thread.
This is why I think the word pedophile is used to often. To me a pedophile is a person who is attracted to someone that hasn´t discovered their sexual urges yet i.e. a child. So to be attracted to a 13 year old slut who already has had sex isn´t "wrong" in any way or form that is just brainwashing from society
13 year old women, who are potential sluts for Chad's cock, are in no way or shape "innocent" children.

Nigga this is all anecdotal evidence. See my post for actual evidence/black pill regarding JB's.
That's my concern too. We have no context regarding these screenshots.
Can you link your blackpill thread?

> Still a virgin? Aye.
> Got fingered and gave bjs at 13.
JFL

RRRREEEEEEEE retard. How were they abused? We are the ones getting abused for not having sex at that age

kids that age should not be having sex.

That's my concern too. We have no context regarding these screenshots.
Can you link your blackpill thread?
Click on my avatar and see my "sexual beings" thread. It's a whole argument against AOC laws too.

Unfortunately the (((mods))) who wanna appease normies closed it.

Pedophile is a word reserved for ugly men, much like creepy.

Pedophile is a word reserved for ugly men, much like creepy.
Thus, if we give them freedom to fuck at 13, it will change nothing. They would jump on Chad's cock, while everyone else pretending to fuck them would be considered "creepy pedophile".

How is this a Black Pill? Everyone knows that teens are horny?

kids that age should not be having sex.
Well THEY DO, SURPRISE SURPRISE NORMIE. Kids of that age and lower are having sex CONSTANTLY. Do you think I am surprised when I see 12 y o femoids walking outside at 12am with their bellies out? Not really. Go ask your classmatrs when they lost it.